Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: cross breed
09-10-2011, 11:08 AM   #1

Henrietta.

Hetty when you first came to me you was a tiny little bundle,deformed crawling with fleas and a bloated belly with worms you also had cat flu
I loved you from the moment i saw you you were dragging your back legs but eventually learned to walk as you had hip dysplasia plus luxating patellas your little spine was not properly formed so there was nothing vet's could do for you except PTS but you survived you were a little fighter and my darling angel girl I love you so much
You grew to be a beautiful kitty feisty,funny and purry,my whole life revolved around you and your special needs
We had three plus years together wonderful years now you have gone to live in spirit,you left me on thursday night you did it all by yourself,you just went quietly you had been ill for three weeks but the vet thought that you had a chance and i so wanted you to make it you hated going to the vets although you had been so many times,my one comfort is that you will never have to go to see the vetman again he is also devastated that he couldn't save you as he came to love you too
I miss you,miss you,miss you and havn't stopped crying since then
you will alway's be my baby girl sleep well my darling baby...mummy misses you so much

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
09-10-2011, 11:13 AM   #2

Re: Henrietta.

I am so very sorry to hear that Hetty has gone. Bless you for looking after this little girl who had almost everything against her, except for you and her vet too. Hetty had a life full of struggles but was obviously much loved by you - she wouldn't have had that time without you, so I hope that when you get over your grief, you will see that you were both blessed by the time you spent together.

Run free now Hetty, no more pain.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
09-10-2011, 11:58 AM   #3

So so sorry youve lost her. Wee poppet.

Run wild & free little Hetty. Play safely with the angels xx
A star will shine brighter now you are in heaven.

xx

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
09-10-2011, 12:09 PM   #4

So sorry to read of your loss

Sleep tight, sweet Hetty .... xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
09-10-2011, 12:48 PM   #5

So very sad

RIP Hetty, play well at the bridge sweetie x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
09-10-2011, 01:46 PM   #6

Ouch It sounds like you and your little girl Hetty fought for her to have the best life she could - alongside your vet.

So sorry to hear that she has eventually gone to the rainbow bridge. At least she can run free there and be at peace and a stranger to pain.

Sorry to hear of the loss of your much loved little girl.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
09-10-2011, 03:52 PM   #7

I'm so sorry for your loss. RIP, dear Hetty, so well loved.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Birman.
09-10-2011, 11:13 PM   #8

Hetty was so lucky to have such a loving mum, and you were both blessed to have shared and enriched each other's lives.
She was such a little fighter, it's so very sad that she was taken, but it's something that she experienced so much love in the life that you gave her. Better to have a short life filled with love than a long life filled with uncertainty..and by the sounds of it you gave her the best.

My thoughts are with you at this very sad time.
xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
09-10-2011, 11:14 PM   #9

So sorry...
Run Free little girl..xx