Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
12-11-2005, 06:42 PM   #1

Adventure cooking?

Do you cookthe same thing week in week out - or are you an adventure seeker when it comes to cooking.

I am kinda boring but wish I was more adventurous

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
12-11-2005, 06:46 PM   #2

Re: Adventure cooking?

Cooking!What cooking Kazz? I hate cooking....with hubby away, and now my son has left home, I only cook once in a while!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
12-11-2005, 07:22 PM   #3

We tend to have the same things week in week out Kazz...simply 'cos there just isn't time for cordon bleu cooking with all the animals and the horse, children etc... It gets really boring though and sometimes I wish we were a little more adventurous

I'd love some quick and tasy new receipes to try..any suggestions anyone

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
12-11-2005, 07:24 PM   #4

I used to be a bit adventurous with cooking but over the years tend to stick to the same old thing. I do like Christmas though when I can cook all the different bits and pieces.......That reminds me I've got two Christmas cakes to bake this year, better start thinking about that........ooh Catpages is such a time waster

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
12-11-2005, 08:01 PM   #5

I love cooking (something to do with enjoying eating?) and am happy to try new things. However, mostly eat 'tried and tested' - some very 'normal' some more exotic. If I find a new recipe I fancy I'll have a go, but really, there are so many cook books it's difficult to imagine anyone coming up with something brand-new.