Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
08-11-2005, 07:17 PM   #21

Re: Hello!

Welcome to catpages, i naturally am the sanest one here (as if) can't wait to see pictures, and be prepared for strangers in the night to appear at your house, they CP'ers often try to steal new members kits

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
08-11-2005, 11:38 PM   #22

Wow, you ARE a friendly lot (if a little mad too!) thanks for such a warm welcome. I am happy to post piccies, but how??

I should have mentioned my other cats too, but Sidney is such a little character! I have Rosie, a little dainty, black moggie about 5 years old, Sasha, a grey & white long haired mog, I got her from the rescue centre where I am a volunteer as I felt sorry for her, she was so thin (I did like her too!) she now resembles a football!! - she is SO lazy and spends most of her day on her favourite chair in the conservatory! Sasha is about 8 yrs old. Then there is Misty, our seal point Birman, he is 8 and the noisiest and most demanding cat I have ever known! Are all Birman's like this??? He can be so friendly - on his terms, if he has had enough stroking, he certainly lets you know! I have had many cats over the years and can't imagine life without them.

Look forward to getting to know you all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
08-11-2005, 11:43 PM   #23

Hi Kim,

Details of posting pictures are here

http://www.catpages.co.uk/talkcats/showthread.php?t=6

If you have any problems just give one of us a shout

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
08-11-2005, 11:46 PM   #24

Looking forward to seeing pics of them all Kim, they sound a great bunch!!