Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Domestic Shorthairs & Longhair
29-04-2012, 03:53 PM   #1

All grown up <3

It's been a while since me and the gang have shown our faces around here, so thought I'd give you all an update on how the terrible twins (who are now a year and 3 months old!) and the OAP are doing

We moved back in December, from a first floor maisonette to a little house, mainly owing to the fact that we got a new puppy and house training in an appartment was hard. Since moving the twins have come into their own, they settled straight away and Kaos has now asserted himself as number one hunter gatherer in the house which I wouldn't mind if he could learn to kill things before he brought them indoors! The latest being a rather large blackbird and a mouse!

Tarot is the lady of leisure and spends most of her days sleeping on the bed or charging around upstairs with the toys, occasionally venturing outside but she's not a brave as her brother in that respect.

Amber is ruling the roost back at my mum and dad's as always, keeping those horrible dogs in check she's now 8 and a half so is officially at the start of her OAP years, seems only yesterday she was a tiny bundle of fluff! She's all into the fighting this year, two abscesses so far and it's not even really spring oh well!

Just some pictures for those that are interested

So when are we going on holiday then mum?!

Lady Muck!

Big black Panther

Morning Kaos!

Cuddles

Hehe they both have flat faces from cuddling

The Lady of the Manor herself

Sorry for the overload, it's been a while

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
29-04-2012, 04:32 PM   #2

Re: All grown up <3

Hello Amber, it's good to see you here again!

I'm pleased everything is going well for you and it's lovely to have an update on you and your fur family.

Kaos and Tarot are gorgeous and really do look like the mischievous twins in your suitcase!

It's lovely to see Amber again, no doubt your Mum is spoiling her!

How did the cats take to a new puppy joining your household? You must post a pic of the pup as well next time!

Thanks for the update and photos, I hope you will pop in to see us again very soon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
29-04-2012, 04:35 PM   #3

Hi Amber, good to see you posting again! Lovely photos of the tribe. But I will take you to task saying that Amber at 8 and a half is at the start of her OAP years ........ insurance companies might tell us that, but there's years of happy cat yet to come! She's in her prime!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Domestic Shorthairs & Longhair
29-04-2012, 06:11 PM   #4

Thanks ladies, they really are all doing so well

Mags, they actually coped really well with the pup, much better so now that we're in the house as the upstairs is totally theirs if they want to get away. Tarot chooses to spend most of her day up there coming down in the evenings for cuddles, Kaos spends most of his time outside or generally making a nuisance of himself downstairs Kaos tries to play with her but she gets a bit too rough for him from time to time, Tarot just swears at her if she gets too near. Will post some pics of her in the other animals section

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
30-04-2012, 01:08 AM   #5

Gorgeous cats x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
30-04-2012, 11:30 AM   #6

What lovely cats. I especially like the 'matching pair' of shiny black kitties

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA