Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
29-06-2013, 11:22 AM   #1

lazy saturday

Morning everyone, as the title suggests I've had a lazy morning. Thinking about getting showered and organised for today. I want to go to the local dog trust centres as I would love to adopt a dog. Would need to be cat friendly though. Would love a cocker spaniel but dont think I could deal with the puppy stages!! Would be a while in the future before we adopt 1 but would like to have a wee look about anyway.

hope everyone has a good day and kazz got away on her holidays.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
29-06-2013, 11:54 AM   #2

Re: lazy saturday

Morning Pamela and those to come along later. Nice day weather-wise here, clear and sunny with a bit of a breeze.

My OH has gone on his tank driving experience today with his brother, they've just left. It was his 60th birthday present from me and he's had to wait since January to do it! I hope that they have a great time, I think they will be driving more than a tank .....

I am minding the dogs and cats. May go and sit outside with a book and take it easy.

Pamela - well done for thinking about adoption for your dog. Hope that you get all the information you need and don't get tempted (or fall in love) with a particular needy dog!

Hope you all have a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
29-06-2013, 04:51 PM   #3

Re: lazy saturday

Hope they enjoy their experience

We saw a lovely wee dog today, a cocker spaniel as that's the type of breed i would prefer. If she hadn't of already been reserved i would have taken her!!!