Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
23-06-2013, 10:48 AM   #1

Soggy Sunday

What a flaming June this has turned out to be
It's cold and windy, I have left the heating on this morning, I need to dry clothes so will use the rads instead of the tumble drier.

Wimbledon starts tomorrow, always a firm favourite in this house, normally I don't follow tennis but watch the games in this tournament when I can. With that and the Lions tour down under I'm becoming a sports fan again

My stray grey is still wailing outside, the girls are inside and fair to say, quite stressed. I'll get some Feliway tomorrow. It's because he's very visible from the conservatory and the room with french windows and they are fascinated.

No news about when I'll see my sis today, she has a christening to attend, may see her later.

Have a good one, Shelley enjoy the doll event. Angie, thanks for your advice re stray.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
23-06-2013, 12:11 PM   #2

Re: Soggy Sunday

Morning Posh, sorry to hear you are still having problems with the stray. Its overcast hear but relatively dry. We had a really late morning today, didnt wake up until 1130am which is something we never do, we are usually up quite early. I used to watch wimbeldon but as big a fan anymore.
I think we are just doing housework today and shopping to get food in for the week ahead.

I did get my new pedals and shoes for my bike yesterday. Its the 1s that actually lock your feet in whilst your cycling, makes it alot better than normal pedals i have found after trying them yesterday.

Hope everyone has a lovely day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
23-06-2013, 01:07 PM   #3

Hi PP, Pamela and those to come later. It's an overcast and windy day here again but not really cold. I am still waiting for slightly nicer weather to go and weed the veggie bed and the runner beans. I've still got some sorting to do in the greenhouse and I need to pot up some strawberry runners, but the weather has us indoors and it's looking a lot like rain!

OH took some rather good photos of Monty and Dora this morning with our new camera so I hope to post something quite funny later.

I'm not a sports fan at all - I had one year when I watched Wimbledon from start to finish because I had a broken ankle and I have to say I did enjoy it but I don't worry if I miss it!

Have a lovely Sunday everyone. What a blooming June we're having! So much for sitting outdoors with a snifter.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
23-06-2013, 03:16 PM   #4

Afternoon all.
Well, am as busy as always. The weather here has been not to bad at all although it is raining now.
Have had a pretty major bust up with my sister and brother in law which will now result in the partnership of Au-Pair Pet Care being terminated, I am heartbroken about some stuff that has happened in all honesty but I am sure I will survive.
I now have a new website
http://aupairpetcare.weebly.com/
It is fairly basic for now but I will be adding to it, so any comments etc are welcome. I am also thinking about joining NARP.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
23-06-2013, 03:40 PM   #5

Oh I'm sorry to hear about your family troubles Elaine and the end of the pet care partnership. Will you go it alone? I'll check out your website shortly. I know you do a marvellous job and wish there were more petsitters in my area.