Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
22-06-2013, 07:12 AM   #1

Saturday daily

Good morning all
Up with the larks this morning! We've had some nice days with my sis and family, a fab bbq on Wednesday- weather held out good- and 20 of our immediate family attended!

Today is the Lion's first test against the Wallabies (rugby) so all excited for that. Going to my brother's house for breakfast
and to watch the game.

I'm having a bit of a time with it with a ?stray that is hanging around our house. I'll post in another section- it's a long story.

Hope you are all well, sorry to hear about little Jimmy, Velvet's tiny white kitty, I'll drop by again but it's a busy week!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
22-06-2013, 08:42 AM   #2

Re: Saturday daily

Morning PP - so glad to hear you are having a good time with your family. Fingers crossed for the rugby.

Nasty wet windy day here (my "d" is having problems, apols if ds get missed off words!). I potted up my tomatoes rather belatedly yesterday. I have had trouble motivating my OH to help me with getting bags of compost from the garden centre but did eventually manage to spend a nice warm and sticky afternoon in the greenhouse. Cleared my head a treat! Got a few more little things to do in the greenhouse and by then I hope it will have stopped raining so I can weed the raised veggie bed. If it doesn't stop raining, I'm afraid it will have to be housework instead!

Also sending to Velvet.

Enjoy your Saturday folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
22-06-2013, 09:50 AM   #3

Re: Saturday daily

On the way to London with friends for a doll fair tomorrow.
Enjoy the rugby pp.hope your weather improves Angie