Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
17-06-2013, 12:45 PM   #1

Much ado about Monday

Maybe I should have titled this Much to do Monday as I have a packed day today. Up early for a vet visit with Posh, just to check that the Metacam is working, which it is and to have her weighed again. She's very boney beneath all the fluffy fur, but I have been aware of some loss of muscle lately and she weighs only 2.8 kg Her vet is not too alarmed as she is eating and drinking as usual for her.

Then I had a quick visit to the gym to work off my calories maybe I should donate my fat to Posh

This afternoon I'm taking the car for its MOT and a new tyre. I'll wait while it's being done, so at least I have a chance for some reading. My sis and family are home tomorrow so will be busy for the rest of the week. If I don't post please forgive me, but I will look in from time to time. xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
17-06-2013, 01:53 PM   #2

Re: Much ado about Monday

Afternoon PP. Good luck wishes for Posh at the vet. It's a worry when they lose weight. I was very relieved to discover Kizzy had put a bit on at her last check - she's a good 5 kg. Don't suppose you have a real idea of Posh's age? Cuddles to her Fluffship! I hope you have a wonderful time with your sister and family ..... you have my special "Have a Great Time" pass, so no worries about being AWOL!

I am still not 100% and seem to go up and down. In fact, OH's "bug" seems to have resurrected itself too, so it's not just me that's hanging on to it. Just need for it to b****r off now, had it for long enough.

Anyway new curtains are up and I like them - they look a bit retro but cheer the room up IMO.

It's Pip's birthday today, so I will be doing him a special thread when the camera battery is recharged!

Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
17-06-2013, 04:15 PM   #3

Re: Much ado about Monday

Morning both,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIP

Well afternoon now. Been busy here today too new cooker delivered, took Bella out lovely walk been over to the SBT collar shop for a nice new collar for afore mentioned dog. Sorted out some bits and pieces. Going out for dinner with a friend tonight (cruise friend) and going to chat over trips etc.....exciting eh....29/6 here I - correction we come.
Had a nice day really had an email off the rescue and confirmed back Bella settling in. Dad had a good Fathers day.

P.P
Glad the vet is not to concerned over Posh...they are sent to try us. Hope the weather is good for your sister and family. And best of luck with the MOT etc.
Angie
Glad your new curtains have arrived how reto are they? and sorry you are feeling under the weather still.

Have a good day all. See you later.