Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
16-06-2013, 11:22 AM   #1

Fathers day Sunday

Happy Fathers day to any Dads on the forum

morning all, whats the weather like where you are?
Its a mixed bag here,cloudy and sunny, fortunately it was dry enough to go to the car boot. We took the dogs again, it's a good opportunity to do some training with them.
I had a lucky find today, last week i saw a picture of two African children and a goat kid, it's printed on cloth, i regretted not getting it, today it turned up again at a different carboot.
Mum and Dad are coming later for a fathers day meal.
My thoughts are with the family of Colin, our caravan site manager.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
16-06-2013, 12:34 PM   #2

Re: Fathers day Sunday

Hi Shelley,
It's a miserable day here but we are getting a free roast dinner at my dad's later so not all bad
Cloudy and rainy, so the cats have been snoozing around the place, as has Ceri! Nice life for some but it is Father's day.

Dad is cooking the roast, and I'm supplying the dessert, sherry trifle cheesecake yumyum.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
16-06-2013, 04:31 PM   #3

Afternoon posh and shelley.
Shelley thats great you got the picture. It must have been met for you
Posh, I hope you enjoy your dinner
I will see my dad tomorrow as they are heading back from Bulgaria today. OH is at his folks house and I have been finishimg off the end room Really quote pleased with how it has turnef out.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
16-06-2013, 05:00 PM   #4

Hiya all.

A quiet busy day. In no particular order; fitted last cupboard door in kitchen, went a brilliant walk with Bella (almost wrote Sal then) took the covers off the car and washed them. Been to sainsburys and started to sort out clothes for my oliday. Oh yes booked hairdressers for next Sunday ready for holiday.