Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
15-06-2013, 10:48 AM   #1

hard work Saturday

Morning everyone. Its raining here today so a day for the house. Iam painting our end room today. We ripped the carpet up last night and sanded the walls and ceiling last night as well. OH is away to get some laminate flooring whilst im painting. Cream and orange ate the colours. Will post a photo when its finished and furnished which should be tonight or tomorrow. Hope everyone has a lovely day x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
15-06-2013, 10:57 AM   #2

Re: hard work Saturday

Morning Pamela.....Sounds like DiY Saturday all round here look forward to your pictures always eager to steal ideas ( ) I will post a picture next week of the completed kitchen. As a swop.

I have loads to do....

Just wanted to say Bella is brilliant she makes me smile........I think the last weeks or so with Sal I knew it was coming to an end and did not want it too - so a bit down. But titch makes me smile. I hope she realises she is
much wanted.

Should get Sal's ashes back this week they said two weeks,
I just looked at a picture of her the day before she died and she looks sad in her eyes so I know the time was right.

Off to take Bella out. Then I am going to the SBT collar shop for a new collar for her. She is using the spare and she needs one of her own. She really wants to run so going to rack my brains for a secure'ish area I can let her off lead - test the waters .

Other things on the agenda got to go to get food shopping, organise my clothes for my cruise and basically enjoy the weekend. Oh and a bit more to do in the kitchen....cooker being del Monday and fitted Tuesday.

May post an anniversary of Bella its a week.

See you all later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
15-06-2013, 03:45 PM   #3

afternoon you two busy ones,lol.
Pamela cream and orange sounds lovely, you're place must look realy good.
Karen, where are you going to put Sal's ashes ?
So glad Bella is helping you along, good luck with the offlead run, we use horses lunge reins with ours sometimes.
This morning we took them to the river so they had some off lead time, we are constantly on the look out for anything they can get up to ,lol, so it's a bit of an adrenalin rush. They were racing along and suddenly Kwame screamed, he's scared a female pheasant that was in the grass, in turn she scared him, then both dogs took off after her, fortunately she was airborne by then.
This afternoon i have been sorting dolls to take to London next week, i'm on a dolly jaunt with friends and we are sharing a stall at the doll fair.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
15-06-2013, 05:08 PM   #4

glad to hear bella has settled in well and that she is good company,
Shelley, hope you have s good timr at the doll show. We have finished the decorating in the room so need to wait until tomorrow now before putting the furniture in. OH is at his folks tomorrow so I willdo that side of things.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
15-06-2013, 07:33 PM   #5

Evening all, it's been quiet here today but we've had several people popping in. My parents first and my mum's friend with them so downed tools and had a cuppa and some cake with them. Back to my windows and within the hour Claire and Tom called in with her dad's Father's Day card and gift.

A day early for Ceri but Tom and his dad are having a boys day out tomorrow and that's just grand. So Ceri is richer by a few extra cans of beer, nuts and crisps and sweets! which he will share I hope

Watching The Voice tonight, and a cheeky rose wine to go with it

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
15-06-2013, 07:36 PM   #6

Evening all. Your DIY sounds good Pamela, I look forward to photos, as I do of your new kitchen Kazz + week anniversary Bella photos. Hope you managed a good off lead. Must be scary with a new dog that's a bit older. We have had a couple of worrying moments with Monty getting lost but Dora has always been good. Now if one doesn't come back when called, OH sends the other off to find the missing one. Has worked so far.

I had a bad night last night, couldn't sleep for coughing and had to get up around 3.00 - haven't been so bad today but have been in bed getting a bit of rest. Breathing has been poor. There's low air pressure and a lot of wind about. Fingers crossed for a better night tonight.

Enjoy your evening folks.

Sorry, meant to add hope the Dolly Fair goes well Shelley and Hi there PP!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
15-06-2013, 11:15 PM   #7

Angie, hope you have a better nights sleep tonight.
PP i have been watching the voice as well, i would like Leah to win. There has been some realy good singers on but i think she is so different.
Had some shocking news tonight, our caravan site manager died last night. RIP Colin.Thoughts are with his family.