Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
14-06-2013, 03:34 PM   #1

Flipping 'eck it's Friday

This week has gone quickly!

What a dreadful day today although it's blown over now, it was raining pouring earlier. I had plans to Kaarcher the patio this weekend, won't bother now; every cloud, as they say-

Took Ceri to Stroke group and had a whizz around Home Bargains, a discount store, then back to clean up here.

I think I'll chill out this weekend- this will do

[/url]

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
14-06-2013, 03:49 PM   #2

Re: Flipping 'eck it's Friday

Afternoon PP - he he! love the pic

It's cheered up here too and I might just have to go and sit in the sun for a bit and warm up. Probably warmer out than in.

Feeling a bit better - actually managed to do some vacuuming this morning, so must be a bit better. Taking it easier this afternoon.

Well, the news is good about my second choice in curtains - they've been dispatched. Hopefully they may arrive tomorrow, so I will need to clean the window and surrounding area and hang them on the existing rail. Hope they brighten the window up. All in honour of possible new neighbours as the bungalow next door has been empty for quite a while but a sold notice has gone up and so I thought, nice lined curtains were needed, not knowing who will turn up - nice quiet elderly lady had lived there for about 50 years before moving to live with her family in Coventry.

The interlining has arrived for my "mend a jumper" project. So I gave the poor jummy a wash and find it's got many more holes in it than I thought, so the patch will have to be a lot bigger! Thought about sewing on a cedarwood button, just to put the moths off their chewing. Can I find cedarwood buttons in UK????? Plenty of course in US. I will keep looking.

Hope everyone has a good day. I'm off to queue up for a cat massage!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
14-06-2013, 06:09 PM   #3

evening PP, Angie and anyone else.
Angie, glad you are feeling a bit better, hope you got you're cat massage,lol. Sorry don't know about cedar wood buttons in the uk.
PP, hope you found some nice things in homebargains.
I've been on a speech and language conference today, it was quite interesting, especialy the breakfast and lunch

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
14-06-2013, 10:53 PM   #4

Evening all.

Came home took Bella out had a great walk. Back home and bed - got up about 2 and took Bella out home fitted the last two doors onto the kitchen units and an end panel new cooker coming Monday and fitted Tuesday then the last piece worktop can be fitted, plinth then finished.

Have to say its been a b*gger of a week I have had loosing Sal has been the worse of the worst. But Bella is fitting in like a glove - really spooky. But fantastic.