Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
13-06-2013, 10:44 AM   #1

Thursday

morning all, dogs walked, cat fed, now waiting to go to work at 12. I've been asked to work thur afternoons instead of mornings until the end of july. Not keen as it feels like it takes the whole day somehow.
Had to take Tuppence to the vets yesterday but will start another thread.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
13-06-2013, 11:23 AM   #2

Re: Thursday

Hi Shelley, a mucky old day here today weather-wise. Constant drizzle with short bursts of solid rain but not the wind we were expecting.
Sorry to hear that Tuppence isn't well, I'll go to the thread later. All my three are quiet this morning, had a round of litter tray changing to do, my bin is getting quite full and the refuse collection has gone fortnightly! Any tips for more eco-friendly ways of disposing of old litter? I use Catsan, but may consider another way.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
13-06-2013, 12:56 PM   #3

Afternoon on a repeat of yesterday's weather - Windsday repeat, pretending to be Thursday. Nasty and cold. Had to light the log burner again last night and I think it will be lit again this afternoon.

I am still full of cold and had trouble getting to sleep last night because of coughing. It's getting me down and I'm also getting behind with chores. Bah! (I can hear Eileen saying that!)

PP - have you tried Cat's Best litter? Mine don't generally use litter now except during very bad weather but Pip used it when he was a kitten and I found that I could flush lumps and put the rest on the compost heap - worked well, but I guess only a real space saver if you have a compost heap. What about trying to train them to use the loo ..... I think you can buy training seats for cats!

I have given up on the curtains I wanted but have ordered an alternative today. Saw there was only 1 pair left in stock so I still have my fingers crossed!

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
13-06-2013, 06:08 PM   #4

evening everyone. Shelley, will have a look at at your thread for tuppence.
Posh, i gave up with catsan as i find it really smells when you disturb it to clean the trays, still have a full bag of it unused.
Angie, sorry to hear your still not well. Hope you get your curtains though.

We have been out and about in town today then home and i did some baking whilst OH was playing his xbox.
I have posted up some photos from the holiday, we took loads but too many to post so picked just a couple of them.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
13-06-2013, 07:36 PM   #5

I used to use when needed good old fashioned Thomas cat litter.
Off to work now.