Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
12-06-2013, 09:32 AM   #1

Wet Windsday

G'morning all!

Back to our proper summer weather well, it's good for the garden but I don't want it hanging around for long. Didn't get the gazebo down yesterday so must def. do it today because it's forecast gusts tonight

A week today my sis will be home from the States with her family so fingers crossed we have a change back to sunny days then. A day of cleaning for me today, I had dreadful heartburn last night and a disturbed night so feeling tired but must shake this off and get going.

Shelley, Posh had a slight fall last Tuesday and banged her bottom, she had a painkiller injection in the vets and has been put on Metacam, she's better now but refusing to eat solids unless hand-fed, such a wimpy puss.

Pandora and Pearla are fine but realised I must get them insured too, vet bills are huge over £100 for Posh's latest episode.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
12-06-2013, 11:32 AM   #2

Re: Wet Windsday

Morning posh and those to follow. We are trying to decide what to do today. We have been back home since Monday so spent the last couple of days getting organised. Iam also loaded with the cold. The cats are glad to be home too. We met a few "friends" on holiday which I will post photos of hopefully tonight. Will also post some holiday pics too.

Hope everyone has a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
12-06-2013, 12:31 PM   #3

Hi PP and Pamela - sorry to hear about heartburn (horrid) and cold (I sympathise). Nasty cold blowy day - Windsday is a very good title for today's thread!

I am trying to order a pair of ready made curtains today. Just the way, I spotted just the design I want and it seems to be out of stock, I am just waiting for a call back from a firm that I've had to phone up to see if they have it. I shall be sad if I can't get it, always the way when you fall for something late.

OH said he struggled on his dog walk this morning. He was out later than usual so didn't meet his lady-friends with their dogs, so I guess he didn't have encouraging chatter to keep him going. He did play golf and go to agility with Monty yesterday. He's younger than me (well only by 6 months) so I expect him to keep going!!!!! (Being shamelessly selfish there.) My cold is sort of going and I did sleep a bit better last night, only hearing the 5 o'clock and 6 o'clock chimes but I tend to hang on to bugs well past their time.

Have a good day folks and please give those lovely Catsey cats a good cuddling from me.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
12-06-2013, 04:20 PM   #4

Evening all.

Have to say had a nice sleep woke up to find rain. And I have work tonight. Summer ....... .......I know my garden needs it bit like you PP but sad to see it break. Bella is getting her paws under the table so to so to speak she is settling in well - no problems at all. We were told she would only walk on a harness and pulled like a steam train. Well she is walking on a collar/lead and no pulling at all maybe the people walked slower or who knows. She is good as gold though. Will try and get a picture or two at the weekend. But just to say she has fitted like hand in glove.
m
P.P - You will need to get them insured it is piece of mind I am going to get a few quotes for Bella. Soz to hear Posh is still under the weather and being a Diva. And sorry to hear you are rough too. Hope your gazebo does not travel to Oz.
Pamela - sounds like the lurgy bug is traveling look forward to the pictures.
Angie - hope you get closure on your curtains - closure - get it. So hubby is a chatty dog walker.....mind you - you do walk further when you are chatting away.

Anyhow