Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
10-06-2013, 12:03 PM   #1

Monday

hello everyone, started off a bit colder today but i noitice the sun is now on it's way.
Had some errands to run this morning, now i need to buckle down and clean up.
See you later

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
10-06-2013, 12:28 PM   #2

Re: Monday

Hi Shelley - it's certainly cooler here today and overcast. No sun yet.

I am still not well and stayed in bed yesterday. I'm up today but not really up to much. OH has gone to a golf seminar today, something to do with being in the right mind to play golf

I have done a bit of pottering, watered the tomatoes and put a new fat block out for the birds. Just made a coffee and will be retreating to my Kindle shortly.

Is anyone knowledgeable about mending woolen jumpers? I have a big hole in a jumper and have just had some felt patches delivered as the hole is too big to darn and I want to do a crafty patch, but I am wondering if I need to stabilise the hole first with something???? Please let me know if you have any ideas.

Have a good day folks, especially Karen!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
10-06-2013, 07:41 PM   #3

Hi both! A bit late checking in but the last two days have been quite busy, had a bbq Saturday night and yesterday cleared up the gas barbie and tidied about the yard. Today, a visit to the gym and then on the computer following up my family tree biz. Scanned lots of old photos to share with 'new found rellies' - nice to put names to faces that have long been forgotten.

No idea how to mend your woolly pulley Angie, not the most creative with wool, was going to take up crochet but can't remember how to do it

Rain is coming our way tomorrow, shall have to take the gazebo down, only been up 2 days !

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
10-06-2013, 07:53 PM   #4

Hi PP - interested to hear that you are into family tree/history and have found rellies - I have discovered quite a few, have met one rather distant cousin and regularly email another who has been very helpful with research.

I've heard that rain is forecast .... could actually do with some here, save me going to water the runner beans, hopefully we'll get a nice steady shower and then it will dry up again (I do live in hope!)

I did find the answer to my Q on t'internet - really good for finding out how to do stuff. Interfacing is what I need, so I've ordered some. Thanks for the thought PP.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
10-06-2013, 08:27 PM   #5

Angie, sorry you are still not well, take it easy. Glad you got an answer re your repair.
PP, your family history research sounds very interesting.