Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
05-06-2013, 10:42 AM   #1

Wunderbar Wednesday

Following on from Kazz's terrific Tuesday
What a glorious day! The wind was a bit high yesterday but seems to have calmed down today. Have been to the gym again on Monday and Tuesday and feel heaps better, also yesterday I had enough left over energy to hit the garden and mow the lawn.

Hope Pamela is enjoying her holiday and I'm sending cyber hugs to her pusses in their 'hotel'.

Kazz, you are on parent patrol like me, how come they have such busy lives? I love a visit to the skip/recycling centre too

Angie, poor Pip, such a sloppy date! Posh is the same, she just collapses into my arms like a rag doll. She is developing some curious habits lately, this morning she was licking the water in the shower tray. Even tho there are 2 bowls of fresh water available to her.

No plans for today now, ticked all my 'to do' boxes, looking forward to my sister coming home in 2 weeks with her family for a visit with us and a holiday in Weymouth and London. My American niece and nephew are keen to see the sights of the capital and have a British holiday by the sea- hope the weather lasts for them - fingers crossed.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
05-06-2013, 12:02 PM   #2

Re: Wunderbar Wednesday

Hi PP (1 min short of mid-day just now). Glorious day here but I am going down with OH's cold and have the shivers and a tight feeling across the top of my chest and a tickly throat. Going to take it easy with the Kindle today, luckily I get the Kindle Daily Deal email and pick up on the books that attract me, so that I have a goodly selection to get through.

Glad to hear that Pamela is having a good holiday and fab weather too. Must be awful to go abroad and get bad weather, come home and find it's been good here. Caught some news about serious flooding in Europe, Germany and Switzerland ... don't know the details but it seems we are not the only country suffering from various climate change wet weather.

Have a Wunderbar Wednesday folks!