Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
04-06-2013, 10:29 AM   #1

Terrific Tuesday

Well I have decided that today is a terrific day.

The weather here is gorgeous I am taking Dad out for a bit of drive around.....I have to go to the skip and buy some bits and pieces. It breaks his day up a bit.

Nothing else to add until later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
04-06-2013, 11:02 AM   #2

Re: Terrific Tuesday

Morning Kazz ......... bit rough taking your Dad to the skip?? We used to take OH's Mum on exciting outings like that

Glorious day here. OH, with cold, has gone off to play golf. I don't think he can be feeling too poorly, although he is hamming it up rather when at home. I've just put in a grocery order online and ordered loads of cold remedies just in case I go down with it. Think I'll order some more Echinacea - best to prevent if at all possible.

I am minding the dogs - just had to rescue Pip who was trapped under the dining room table by both Monty and Dora. I managed to get him out and carried him to the cat room. He lay on his back in my arms, he's just the soppiest cat in the whole world, I'm sure he's several sandwiches and a sausage roll short of a picnic and takes non-aggression to an art form. Mind you, you should see him if there's a strange cat in the garden (like last week!)

Have a TERRIFIC DAY everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
04-06-2013, 03:52 PM   #3

Afternoon kazz and angie. Kazz hope your dad had a nice day out and about with you.
Angie, my Harris is exactly the same!! Likes to lay back in OHs arms.
We went for a walk into the old town today as they have a huge market there. We then took ourselves on a cliff top walk and found a beautiful beach. We are off to the port of alcudia tomorrow to go jet skiing and do a 4 hour glass bottom boat trip.

Hope everyone has a lovely evening

Catsey Veteran

04-06-2013, 03:57 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Morning Kazz ......... bit rough taking your Dad to the skip?? We used to take OH's Mum on exciting outings like that

Do you know I did not read that back to myself sounds a bit harsh however oddly he enjoyed it -

Catsey Veteran

04-06-2013, 03:59 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh

Glorious day here. OH, with cold, has gone off to play golf. I don't think he can be feeling too poorly, although he is hamming it up rather when at home. I've just put in a grocery order online and ordered loads of cold remedies just in case I go down with it. Think I'll order some more Echinacea - best to prevent if at all possible.

I am minding the dogs - just had to rescue Pip who was trapped under the dining room table by both Monty and Dora. I managed to get him out and carried him to the cat room. He lay on his back in my arms, he's just the soppiest cat in the whole world, I'm sure he's several sandwiches and a sausage roll short of a picnic and takes non-aggression to an art form. Mind you, you should see him if there's a strange cat in the garden (like last week!)

Have a TERRIFIC DAY everyone
Do the dogs not trap Kizzy or are they more respectful?
Maybe he is a bit short of a picnic......however he did get carried to the cat room ........

Have a great day.

Catsey Veteran

04-06-2013, 04:02 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamela81
Afternoon kazz and angie. Kazz hope your dad had a nice day out and about with you.
Angie, my Harris is exactly the same!! Likes to lay back in OHs arms.
We went for a walk into the old town today as they have a huge market there. We then took ourselves on a cliff top walk and found a beautiful beach. We are off to the port of alcudia tomorrow to go jet skiing and do a 4 hour glass bottom boat trip.

Hope everyone has a lovely evening
Do you know I actually though hang on who is that Pamela is on holiday then read the thread and thought yes a jet ski trip means holiday. Sounds like you are having a brilliant day. Is the weather good? Was your flight good too.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
04-06-2013, 06:44 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Do the dogs not trap Kizzy or are they more respectful?
Maybe he is a bit short of a picnic......however he did get carried to the cat room ........

Have a great day.
Kizzy is much sharper and has her wits about her. Also she is lighter on her feet and the dogs don't hear her so much. They bark at her but so far they keep their distance.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
04-06-2013, 08:21 PM   #8

Weather is amazing kazz, it was 25 degrees today and just to get hotter as the week goes on. The flight here was fine, wasnt too keen on the landing though!!

Catsey Veteran

05-06-2013, 11:03 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamela81
Weather is amazing kazz, it was 25 degrees today and just to get hotter as the week goes on. The flight here was fine, wasnt too keen on the landing though!!
That sounds brilliant - the good thing about landings is you get to start your holiday.