Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
03-06-2013, 03:33 AM   #1

away on holiday Monday

Morning everyone, thought I would start the daily as we are heading to the airport now. Hope everyone has a great day and lots of hugs to catsey pets. Can you send hugs to my 2 to help them with their cattery stay please

See you all in a week

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
03-06-2013, 10:01 AM   #2

Re: away on holiday Monday

Well Good morning to you too. Happy holiday and hug winging their way although I am sure they with both be good - ENJOY.

Angie hope your Sunday went well.
Its a gorgeous day here I think it will only get better as the Sun really comes out to play.
Off into the garden again today going to try to sort out the raised bed......not to sure what to put in....maybe geraniums......not sure yet.

Also off to price up some fence panels.

See you all later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
03-06-2013, 10:23 AM   #3

Morning Pamela - Happy Holiday! Calming vibes being sent to your two, hope they enjoy their holiday too.

Morning Kazz! Yesterday went very well. Weather was almost perfect, clouded over a wee bit during the "Shiniest Coat" class which Dora was entered in, which didn't help to show up her coat which is gleaming atm. Dora was entered into 6 classes, 1 together with Monty and Monty had 1 separate class. Sadly, they only got a 2nd in the joint class "Odd Couple" and they didn't get any places in the other classes. Dora did get a certificate for completing "Temptation Alley" without being tempted! Everyone had a good day, dogs were all reasonably well-behaved, as were the people. We had good support in the kitchen and in the end raised over £800 for Lurcher SOS. I didn't manage to take any photos, but understand that there are some posted on the Lurcher SOS website. Just Google, as this forum does not allow links to other pet sites.

Glorious day here, taking it easy today as I am feeling a bit stiff from a lot of standing about and having my arms pulled out by dogs!!! OH has gone down with a cold, it started on Friday with a sore throat and he was feeling fairly poorly yesterday but soldiered on.

Have a good day today folks. I need to pot up my tomatoes in the greenhouse so will be popping down to the local garden centre later. Geraniums sound good ...........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
03-06-2013, 08:46 PM   #4

evening all.
Pamela, hope you have a wonderful time, virtual strokes being sent to harris and skye.
Angie, glad the show went well, lots of money raised. Well done to Monty and Dora for their sucess, especialy to Dora for resisting temptation.
Karen, hope you got you're fence panels sorted.
We are back home now, boo hoo, want to go back.
We packed the clothes etc, cleaned the van and were on the road for 1.00 pm, good journey and everything ok at home.
Tuppence is fine and pleased to see us.