Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
02-06-2013, 08:23 AM   #1

beautiful sunny sunday

morning everyone. Its a beautiful day here again. Got a busy day as we are taking monsters to the cattery today but dont tell them yet!!! OH also wants yo get some new trainers and I want a Scotland tshirt.

Anhie, hope the show goes well today

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
02-06-2013, 03:05 PM   #2

Re: beautiful sunny sunday

Hi Pamela, and everyone!
Good luck with the 'monsters' I hope the cattery knows what's hit them
It's more cloudy here today, but warm and when the cloud breaks it's lovely. We had some exciting news yesterday, my niece has got engaged so it will be wedding plans to get wrapped up in, such joy!

All my three have be flea treated and wormed today, Pandora was a bit of a challenge but eventually I caught her off guard!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
02-06-2013, 04:57 PM   #3

Re: beautiful sunny sunday

Okay I could be gone a while I posted a reply however the telephone line is playing up i.e no telephone but broadband is up again appears that can run on one wire!!!!!!!!! so I may be gone BT are working on it.

Right what I posted earlier (sort of as I have moved on)

Pamela have a great holiday a Scotland tshirt you don't think the accent and kilt will give it away then?
The cats will have a great time. Enjoy.
P.P Well done on the flea treatment application - and congratulations on the forthcoming wedding.....JOY and HAPPINESS

Just finishing off a few bits from yesterday and now complete roast pork for dinner today back shortly.