Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
01-06-2013, 10:43 AM   #1

Saturday daily.

The weather is looking good here and I am off out into the back garden. got to try and put the masonary paint on the shed wall. Got the new back door fitted yesterday and it looks lovely.......I know its just a door but its great.
Will be trying to add the path weed clear to the front too. Don't get any weeds to speak of however I think that is constant upkeep of the weed clear.

Angie the weather is looking good for tomorrow I hope.

Have a great day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
01-06-2013, 12:57 PM   #2

Re: Saturday daily.

Afternoon Kazz, it's glorious here too and not too hot, the sort of English summer weather I remember from long ago.

Been busy here - I was out at the supermarket before sparrow fart and got all the necessary makings for the rolls and scones for tomorrow while OH was out walking the dogs. We've finished baking the scones (1 batch plain; 2 batches fruit and 2 batches cheese) and we are just having a rest and then after lunch we'll start making up the rolls.

The forecast is good for tomorrow - if it's spot on it will be perfect and not too hot for the doggies either.

We need to make sure our phones are charged (so we can call each other for help!) and the camera is charged too.

I may not make it on here tomorrow but will let you know how things went on Monday!

Hope you all have a wonderful w/end, whatever you are doing.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
01-06-2013, 02:25 PM   #3

Afternoon Kazz and Angie. Kazz hope you have a good day in the garden
Angie, hope the show goes well and the doggies behave for you.

I have had ny hair done today, picked up a couple of last minute things for the holiday and also our euros. Just out having a late lunch/early dinner then home to double check the cases. Monsters away to the cattery tomorrow. Really going to miss them but holiday will be good. Fly out on Monday morning

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
01-06-2013, 02:29 PM   #4

I hope you have a lovely holiday Pamela!

Catsey Veteran

01-06-2013, 10:03 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Afternoon Kazz, it's glorious here too and not too hot, the sort of English summer weather I remember from long ago.

Been busy here - I was out at the supermarket before sparrow fart and got all the necessary makings for the rolls and scones for tomorrow while OH was out walking the dogs. We've finished baking the scones (1 batch plain; 2 batches fruit and 2 batches cheese) and we are just having a rest and then after lunch we'll start making up the rolls.

The forecast is good for tomorrow - if it's spot on it will be perfect and not too hot for the doggies either.

We need to make sure our phones are charged (so we can call each other for help!) and the camera is charged too.

I may not make it on here tomorrow but will let you know how things went on Monday!

Hope you all have a wonderful w/end, whatever you are doing.
Sounds a brilliant way to spend a weekend Angie best of luck for tomorrow although I don't think you will need it maybe a picture or two?

Will hubby survive not having a golf day

Catsey Veteran

01-06-2013, 10:05 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamela81
Afternoon Kazz and Angie. Kazz hope you have a good day in the garden
Angie, hope the show goes well and the doggies behave for you.

I have had ny hair done today, picked up a couple of last minute things for the holiday and also our euros. Just out having a late lunch/early dinner then home to double check the cases. Monsters away to the cattery tomorrow. Really going to miss them but holiday will be good. Fly out on Monday morning
What did you have for your late lunch/early dinner? I guess pizza

Have a great holiday pictures will be good.