Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
31-05-2013, 07:23 AM   #1

Phew, it's Friday

It's going to be lovely here today judging by the sun streaming through the window and the clear sky

Have to pack a lot in today, Ceri has stroke club this morning and I need to go food shopping. My mother has a hospital appointment and needs a lift there, and after 4pm the fella from the car repair firm is coming to sort out scratches and bumps on J.Lo (the car)

Hope you all enjoy a sunny day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
31-05-2013, 09:13 AM   #2

Re: Phew, it's Friday

Morning. You are busy today P.P do you plan a day of frantic movement or d they just happen to you?

Well mine is not much different, and mines not planned just happened around me.......I have hospital today with my knee (Thank the Lord) a food shop, the man coming to replace the back door. Order the new cooker and organise the man to fit it next Tuesday.

Oh yes the weather is gorgeous...and the paper says it will be the hottest day of the year so far - however that would not be hard given the weather. But to be honest its lovely.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
31-05-2013, 11:38 AM   #3

Morning PP and Kazz - it is nice here, but not as nice as you have it ..... but the forecast is good for the w/end, it's about time!!!

Busy here too. I have my gardening man here and had to pop to the cashpoint to make sure we have enough to pay him and buy goodies at the dog show too. OH has walked the dogs (who are now sleeping, must go and check on them in a moment) and he has gone to Littlehampton to pick up some posts that he's borrowing from his old builders' merchants to use for the net fencing for the show. I have some transcription work to do and then we will be sorting out the cars and the dog crates and deciding who's taking what. Buying the rolls and doing food prep and baking tomorrow.

Kizzy wants to be with me and is trying to surf the keyboard. She's such a darling, but I think I'll have to evict her before I start the transcription work!

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
31-05-2013, 03:44 PM   #4

Afternoon you busy people.when is the Show,Angie?
Karen,hope youre appointment goes well.pp,hope youre day goes well also.After the beach we visited Newton Stewart,the dogs love going in the canine welfare Shop as they get treats.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
31-05-2013, 04:16 PM   #5

The day has gone well so far but the 'bumps and scratches' man is a no show as yet. My dad said I can get some stuff from the Halfords and do it myself but I'm not so sure. If he doesn't turn up I will consider it. Took J.Lo to the garage and they wanted £500 for it

Car is called J.Lo because I keep bumping her rear end, twice against my own driveway pillar!

Have a great day at the show Angie, Posh loves to sit on the laptop, or as close to me as poss
Kazz this was day of planned madness but not often do they stay that way ! Shelley, sound like you are having a great time - and the dogs too!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
31-05-2013, 05:00 PM   #6

Shelley, the show is on Sunday - in support of Lurcher SOS, where we adopted Dora from.

Kazz, hope your knee appointment went well.

PP - I get annoyed if planned people don't show. I think I'd try to rebook or wait, DIY car body repairs always look like it IMO. Poor J-Lo!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
31-05-2013, 06:53 PM   #7

Hope the Show goes well Angie and raises lots of money.sorry the var man didnt Show up ,pp

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
31-05-2013, 07:50 PM   #8

hi all!! long time no see!! apologies, my laptop had been acting up for a while then i had to fight with acer to fix it for free!! last year the hard drive failed but it was still under its years warranty, however i was sure it was the hard drive that had failed again this time only 10 months on! so because it was hard drive again they repaired it for free. should think so! i wonder how long this one will last for hmm.

hope everyone and their kitties are well!!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Tiger and Lester
31-05-2013, 08:49 PM   #9

I thought maybe J Lo was named as it was a megane my car is called Jeremy