Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Tortie DSH
05-01-2012, 10:11 PM   #11

Re: Confused about wet food.

I've been looking into this too, as my dogs get raw fed (which imo is the best diet I can offer them) then I feel the cat should get the best too. I may try her on raw properly once she's older, but when tried a few weeks ago it didn't go down too well. I think she might be addicted to commercial food already!

At the moment she's on helpings od Whiskas or Felix canned each day, with access to Whiskas Kitten dry 24/7.

Once this has finished I've finally decided I'll change her over to either JWB Kitten dry (although I'm not keen on the content of rice in it) or Meowing Heads (Purrr-nickety! ) Adult dry with either JWB Kitten or Natures Menu Kitten wet.

I think? I'll probably change my mind tomorrow!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Mixed breed
05-01-2012, 11:43 PM   #12

Re: Confused about wet food.

Feeding cats raw - I have researched seems more confusing and complicating than it does for dogs. I would like to raw feed him, but the chicken wing I gave him didn't go down well could be that he had 3 slobbering dogs watching in anticipation - but even when they were out of the way he licked it and walked away..