Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
19-10-2013, 09:21 AM   #1

early rise Saturday

morning everyone. hope you all had a nice Friday night .

Kazz, I hope your knee is ok after getting an infection in it.

we have been out in the fields and the woods early this morning as Barney doesnt seem to sleep past 630am!! Going to get the house tidied and ready for the new suite arriving later then my sister, the kids and I are taking my mum for dinner as its her birthday tomorrow.

hope you all have a great Saturday

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
19-10-2013, 11:03 AM   #2

Re: early rise Saturday

Morning all ......... well I've really put a wriggle on this morning to get the kitchen and hallway respectable for OH's brother coming round for coffee ........ and he hasn't arrived! Not going to raise a finger next time. Trouble is, I am still of "the old school" and think that an untidy home reflects badly on the woman of the house, rather than the adults living there. My poor mother always used to say that the house should always be in a fit state to welcome the Queen for tea - rod and back spring to mind, but it's ingrained and I can't shake it off.

Ah well, I'm going to do nice things for the rest of the day, hope you all are too! Happy Saturday folks

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
19-10-2013, 12:50 PM   #3

hope you enjoy your nice things today angie. im of he same thinking as you. we have tidied the house for the suite coming but also because my family are coming over later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
19-10-2013, 01:12 PM   #4

The telling word in your post though Pamela is "we"!

I've ordered a set of W&N goache primary colour paint to treat myself - and for calligraphy!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
19-10-2013, 01:30 PM   #5

afternoon and happy saturday to you all.
Seems like we are all having a clean up. We have hoovered and steam mopped the floors this morning.
Lucky you getting a new suite Pamela, we could do with one but i spend all the money on dolls,lol.
Took the gruesome twosome to the river this morning, it was realy high. A motor boat came speeding past and Kwame set off at a run after it, fortunately i think it may have scared him because it caused the water to churn, he doubled back to us. Malaika was realy excited by the water movement and ran backwards and fowards along the bank.
Had good news in the fact my cousins baby has come home from hospital after her heart surgery, still a long way to go yet but going in the right direction.
Enjoy you dinner out with your mum , sister and kids,Pamela.
Karen , hope your knee is ok