Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: torty
John is Male
10-01-2013, 04:53 PM   #1

not sure ??

Not sure if I should ask this on here . but here goes..my sister has a small "toy * dog that has not been neutered. about four years old.its going around the house "marking* I keep telling her to get it done! but she is convinced that it will "dribble* all the time .is she right.???? I know there are a few dog owners on here so would appreciate a few comments
many thanks John

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
10-01-2013, 05:32 PM   #2

Re: not sure ??

http://dogtime.com/incontinence.html

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
10-01-2013, 06:17 PM   #3

Hi John,
i think the marking can be down to behaviour and training. as much as whether the dog is neutered, however i think an uneutered dog generaly is more likely to mark. That being said one of my male dogs who was neutered marked in the house, admittedly usualy other peoples. I also had two male cats who sprayed inside despite being neutered.
My present male dog who is not neutered is clean in the house.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: torty
John is Male
11-01-2013, 09:56 PM   #4

Hi Elaine .and .Shelley ..many thanks for your replies. they were both very helpful .looking at my sister and the dog it is defiantly the training ..or lack of ..it is very loved but not a lot of training ..
I have been a member on here for a number of years and found it to be very good if there is a pet problem ..many thanks John