Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
28-09-2019, 09:24 PM   #1

Pre race saturday

Hi Everyone,

Dinky, how is frederick doing after you managed to get your dancing shoes on? Hope he is still improving Hope WIllow is doing well as well. Barney is certainly alot better now, less biting at his paws, his sores have cleared up now too which is fantastic.

Harris is still loving going outside, he was out today for a while but ran away when we tried to bring him in!! He is a wee rascal!! He did come in on his own about 10mins later though!!

Heading is pre race as i am doing my 2nd 10k run in two weeks!! Hoping to beat my time for this one from last year so need to work hard to do it. Its all now starting to help my potential career move whic i am looking into. I did a 10k two weeks ago and also now have one next week which my running buddy talked me into to doing then no more races until November for a 15k so not as bad!!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

TAke care
Pamela