Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Cats owned: 2 cats - one torti-tabby, one black
acatcalleddog is Male
16-01-2014, 05:11 PM   #21

Re: My first miaow!

Many thanks for the positive review on Amazon.co.uk and here. Much appreciated.

Sadly, because A Cat Called Dog defies categorisation, some bookshops (Waterstones) are not stocking it. Feel free to complain to them!

Funnily enough, this week I put pen to paper to write a children's version of A Cat Called Dog, aimed at the 8-12 Roald Dahl market.

I have already written the first three chapters (which are made up of the first six chapters of the published book - I have to do a lot of cutting).

I hope to get agents and then publishers interested in that one - and get an illustrator to add pen and ink drawings. I have ideas and a plot for a sequel too (involving kittens, American cats and more female cats). I should have finished the children's version in a month or so.

I have a Welsh mum though I was born and brought up in Kent outside London. Swansea is usually wet but today is cold and sunny!