Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
26-10-2007, 09:32 AM   #1

Where is your PC?

I wondered where everyone sits at their PC?

Where is yours & what's on your PC desk / work station?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
26-10-2007, 10:32 AM   #2

Re: Where is your PC?

We have the pc upstairs in Ed "office" lol,the desk has loads of rubbish on it ,the house phone,books,magazines loads of rubbish.
My laptop is in the kitchen at the moment,but by tonight will in the living room.I love my laptop,I can take it everywhere with me!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
26-10-2007, 10:41 AM   #3

My laptop is anywhere I want it to be At the minute I'm in the kitchen, this evening I'll be in the living room or even in bed It's so versatile, I could never go back to having a desktop and a computer desk now!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
26-10-2007, 11:25 AM   #4

My PC is in the bedroom. As for the state of the desk it is full of Mark's rubbish. Would love a laptop.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
26-10-2007, 11:47 AM   #5

My Laptop is always in the kitchen, that way I have Catsey on, and can still cook etc...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll, 2 Siamese & a Balinese
26-10-2007, 12:17 PM   #6

I have a laptop too - so it's whereever I want!!!! Usually I sit at the dining room table or in the living room with it on my lap

At the moment I'm at work on my work PC Unfortunately on my desk are files to be worked on

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
26-10-2007, 12:51 PM   #7

I'm in a geeky household (tony's profession and both our hobbies) so we both have desks in the dining (ok computer) room and we both have 2 PC's each on them. He also has a work laptop and a personal laptop

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
26-10-2007, 01:13 PM   #8

The PC is on a 'kind of' desk. It's old (not quite antique) and it's painted cream which is peeling of and has a lovely 'shabby chic' feel to it! I'm sure as the paint continues to peel it'll just be shabby LOL!

The desk is in the dining room in the basement. On the desk are 3 nice papered boxes for OH's/Dominik's/Sebastian's paper and bits but it also has 2 cupboards and a drawer all of which are stuffed to bursting with other bits of paper! At the moment there is also the cordless phone lying on the desk and my day file of 'things to do' on it! Oh, and my lunch

Daddah!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
26-10-2007, 01:42 PM   #9

How neat and tidy are you Yola (or did you clean up for the photo?) my lap top has just moved rooms and is surrounded by papers, letters, pens etc!!!!! (but we are decorating and that's my excuse)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
26-10-2007, 02:10 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by babycakes
How neat and tidy are you Yola (or did you clean up for the photo?) my lap top has just moved rooms and is surrounded by papers, letters, pens etc!!!!! (but we are decorating and that's my excuse)

LOL!!! I think I'm getting some kind of fixation on tidyness as I get older! No, I didn't tidy up for the 'photoshoot' but we really do have the most amazing amount of paperwork and if I don't file it religiously then important things can (and have in the past) got lost!

I'm also trying to get in the habit of clearing things away because if the house is going to go on the market we need to maintain a bit more of a decluttered look