Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
27-11-2006, 10:46 PM   #31

Re: Anyone Drive?

Lexus do really robust boot liners . . .

Hope you have great fun with your Honda. I had a tatty old Prelude 15 years ago but still rate it as a brilliant marque

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
27-11-2006, 11:29 PM   #32

Thats one Honda I have never had and always wanted...I like the older style with the pop up lights..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1
27-11-2006, 11:37 PM   #33

Thats strange Moli, how people differ, my sister has had 2 Rav 4's and loved them both, she has a Honda CRV now and doesnt like it at all. Weird isnt it, how people differ in their tastes. One thing I will say is my sisters is under a year old and broke down 2 weeks ago whilst travelling at 68mph on the motorway, it stopped dead. RAC said it was the engine management system and they hooked it up to a computer and it was fixed. They said they had been out to a few of the newer models and the way in which they cut out was dangerous. Not sure whether they have had a recall on them or if it was just a couple, they are very popular and its the first negative I have heard about Honda reliability, they have an excellent record.
Dawn.

Catsey Veteran

27-11-2006, 11:46 PM   #34

I have had quite a few Honda cars Dawn, never had a problem with them, never had a Honda 4x4 though, lets hope your sisters was an isolated incident... Didn't like the cabin in the Rav 4, and found the seats uncomfortable too

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
28-11-2006, 08:42 AM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by borderdawn
broke down 2 weeks ago whilst travelling at 68mph on the motorway, it stopped dead. RAC said it was the engine management system
We had that happen, years ago, in a Vauxhall. Outside lane of the motorway, heavy traffic and pfft . Thanks goodness OH was driving and thank goodness there was enough space to get over to the hard shoulder.
Scary!

Enjoy your new car Moli (did you fess up about the shredded seat in the current model?)

Catsey Veteran

28-11-2006, 11:12 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moli
Thats one Honda I have never had and always wanted...I like the older style with the pop up lights..
Yes - that's the one I had. Didn't have it for very long as it really WAS on it's last legs.

Catsey Veteran

28-11-2006, 11:52 AM   #37

Just heard from the gargae...The Honda will not be delivered till after xmas!!!So have cancelled the order and am going to have a look at others next week end!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
28-11-2006, 11:58 AM   #38

Ah thats fate Moli, you are destined to find some other make/model and fallin love.

Catsey Veteran

28-11-2006, 12:08 PM   #39

Blimey Moli . . . you're a bit impatient . Bet you'll have them on the phone later today telling you they've found one (co-incidently) at another dealership

Catsey Veteran

28-11-2006, 12:11 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
Blimey Moli . . . you're a bit impatient . Bet you'll have them on the phone later today telling you they've found one (co-incidently) at another dealership
I want it before the bad weather sets in Yola, my present car is no good on ice or snow.....I am very impatient I am afraid, once I have decided on something, I want it yesterday!!

They can get me an X Trail, not sure about it though....Because there is a new model CRV being released in Feb, they are selling them 2000 under book price, so everybody wants one!