Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
18-07-2013, 09:28 AM   #1

Thursday, maybe thunder?

Hi everyone,

Firstly, thinking of Sally this morning who is without Tilly today Hugs for you this morning love.

A runaround day today, Ceri to be taken to the cafe to meet his friend, then off to get the shopping, then down to meet my mother and visit my aunt in the nursing home. I have an evening out with my girl-friends tonight, a meal and a chat & catch up

Hope you have a good day where you are, it's very humid this morning and there may be thunderstorms in South Wales, it could be a good thing, to clear the air.

See you later. x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
18-07-2013, 10:12 AM   #2

Re: Thursday, maybe thunder?

Morning PP and those to come along later. It's a bit sticky here too, but my OH says it is forecast to be a wee bit cooler over the next few days! He's off to play golf in a short while and I will be dog minding and cat sitting. The cats are, of course, no trouble at all and neither really is Monty but Dora ......... she's stolen a peach already this morning but decided she didn't like it so with a bit of trimming I should still be able to eat it. She's also bounded up onto the bed which was pulled back as I was straightening the sheets, so the inside of the bed is damp and a bit muddy now, I have to let it dry off before I can brush it off and remake it. She causes NO END OF TROUBLE and OH just takes his golf clubs and absents himself. I'm getting a wee bit fed up, I expect you can tell. I definitely need a pusscat cuddle this morning.

PP hope your busy day goes well. I am also thinking about Sally and Moli this morning. It's so sad losing our best friends.

I think a thunderstorm would be a good idea! Have a good day folks.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: some
18-07-2013, 11:59 AM   #3

Thanks for you kind thought. I am feeling OK today and the cats are doing well. Buster is looking quite perky and I have knocked 5 years off the way he look by grooming him with a slicker brush. I will make sure to give hm a brush twice a day when he is fed which will no doubt help him feel much better. Got lods of fur off him to.

I am feeling slightlly sore as I went to aqua aerobics yesterday. But not as bad as I thought I would so will be going back weekly as I am hoping to improve my fitness.

I am off shortly to go to a school which I volunteer at helping kids to read.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Sally

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
18-07-2013, 12:48 PM   #4

afternoon Posh Angie and Tilly.

Posh, i hope you enjoy your evening out.
Angie, sounds as if Dora is keeping you busy today!!
Tilly, glad you are feeling a bit better.

We took Barney to the groomers today and he looks soo much better. Harris has also gave him 2 proper kisses today!! Must be because he doesnt smell as bad now!! We are relaxing today as its too hot to take Barney out too far. Harris has another vet visit tomorrow to check his enzyme levels so hopefully after just over a week, they have come down quite a bit and get signed off in the best instance. Hope everyone has a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
18-07-2013, 04:06 PM   #5

Well afternoon all.

Awake as the heat woke me up.
Bella is asleep on the armchair - clever dog. Still not been in the paddling pool. HoHum

Had the pre op for my knee on Monday 15th however no appointment for the surgery yet my knee is playing up though - maybe being back at work. Back to the ice.

P.P I hope your evening goes well. Its humid here too any sign of your rain yet?
Angie - that's normal pup behaviour you just notice it more because Dora is not a little pup anymore, did you do the agility the other day in the heat?
Tilly - aqua aerobics - I used to enjoy that may give it another go. Bet Buster is happier having a good groom in this heat. Reading with the children sounds a nice way to spend time.
Pamela how is Barney settling in, so you have a walking companion now then...........? And hope Harris's appointment went well.

Catsey Veteran

18-07-2013, 11:22 PM   #6

Hi all, maybe I'm worrying about nothing but Pandora hasn't been in all day, she went out this morning at 10.30 and I haven't seen her. Thought for sure she would have come back home around 5 or 6 for food but no sign of her. It's dark and late now and the windows are open - she uses them for cat flaps - but no Pandora I'm a bit anxious because I lost Posh before and although Pandy is more streetwise, I hate the thought she's trapped somewhere and unable to get water etc. to make matters worse, tomorrow we are going to be on a bus trip to the coast, so can't go looking for her. Please reassure me this is ok cat behaviour and she will be back! She has a collar on but no tag, she is microchipped though.

Catsey Veteran

19-07-2013, 12:01 AM   #7

Panic over... She's back, phew !!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
19-07-2013, 08:24 AM   #8

Thank The Lord and enjoy your day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
19-07-2013, 10:11 AM   #9

Wheeeeeeeeeew! Wouldn't it be nice if they could say where they've been?