Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
04-07-2013, 12:03 PM   #1

Thursday 4th July

Happy 4th July to all of our American friends! Of course, my thoughts have turned to Eileen today and I wish her Happy 4th July too wherever she may be.

Good news! I have my car back. It was the fuel line, seems that a stone or something must have been thrown up to damage it. Not surprising really as I live up an unmade up bridle path. All good now and I've just put half a tank of petrol in ...... in case.

OH is playing golf today, all cats and dogs are fast asleep and I am doing laundry and housework. Need to do some tidying here in the study too.

Hope everyone has a good day. Gentle ear scratches to all Catsey cats from me today.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
04-07-2013, 01:42 PM   #2

Re: Thursday 4th July

Hi Angie and all to come later, good news about the car, Angie. A simple explanation too, it's always the little things, I was getting loads of flat tyres on my community rounds caused by nails falling from builders skips. Inconvenient and cost a small fortune if a repair couldn't be done.

Going to be a very warm weekend, so leaving the garden til then, have ironing to do later so will watch Wimbledon and not feel so guilty as I am 'working' too

My cats say thanks for the ear scratches, much appreciated

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
04-07-2013, 08:11 PM   #3

Re: Thursday 4th July

evening Angie and PP.
Angie, glad you have you're car back and PP hope you enjoyed watching tennis.
I've been to work this afternoon and then done a few jobs around the house. Tuppence ventured out for a short while this afternoon and caught some rays.
Anyone watching The Returned, i'm realy enjoying it, despite the subtitles. I was having a look on amazon today for the book, it's not out until the end of august, however i found two prequels which were free, the third one is out at the begining of august and is also free.
Work tomorrow morning and then off to scotland for a long weekend.