Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
18-05-2009, 01:56 PM   #1

Muggy MONDAY

It's quite humid here and wet , ugh!

No-one has started a daily so I thought I'd better, it's getting late

Not much news folks, on a night shift tonight and doing house things for now. Posh having a whale of a time with the leftover box from last Saturday's Chinese takeout

see you later.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
18-05-2009, 02:11 PM   #2

Re: Muggy MONDAY

Damp and miserable here, definitely not gardening weather

Cassie is off colour today, she didn't want her breakfast and has been sleeping most of the day. I'll steam her some fish later to see if it'll tempt her ........ she can be an awful scavenger when she's outdoors so I'm assuming she picked up something rather unsavoury this time I'll keep my eye on her anyway..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
18-05-2009, 02:20 PM   #3

Sorry to hear Cassie is off-colour today Mags. Please give her a little chin scratch from me. Hope she perks up tomorrow.

Bit of a blustery day here too, raining on and off. Poor baby plums (I keep saying that - I'll take a photo to show what I mean).

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
18-05-2009, 02:20 PM   #4

It's soooo very blustery but at least there's been no rain today.
I can't think of one interesting bit of news so I'll just mosey round the board to find other folks' interesting posts to answer.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
18-05-2009, 03:18 PM   #5

Been rainy wet and awful here today, hope the weather pics up soon as my son Craig has gone camping to Snowdonia for the week with College on a outward bound course.
Not much else to report after a busy weekend with in-laws, looking forward to the long weekend coming up.
Have a great evening Pauline, Maxi & Maisy Xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
18-05-2009, 03:20 PM   #6

Damp and muggy here as well.

Im all alone now for the week as my parents have gone on holiday (again!) to Mallora.

Not got much planned for the rest of the day, ive been to work and plan on relaxing!

Have a nice day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
18-05-2009, 03:53 PM   #7

Been for a very interesting coffee/lunch just now. Made contact with a chum from art school who I haven't seen for almost 25 years It was quite surreal meeting up with someone who you have nothing really in common with any more and find that infact you have plenty to chat about!

He's got children the same age as mine and has done FAR more interesting stuff with his career, yet he seemed fascinated by my business, how it runs, what we do etc. He also scored brownie points by calling me a 'glamorous older woman' - which I think overall is a positive comment (still deciding about that one though)!

Good news on the business front here as we have secured govt funding via the bank for expansion. Still trying to take it all in!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
18-05-2009, 04:36 PM   #8

The rain is finally over, lots of sun but extremely windy and chilly ...only 11C!! Needed a warm jacket and wooly hat on the market run. But that's typical Washington Spring weather, will be in the upper 20s by the weekend. The heat's back on and Leia is ensconced on her radiator, avoiding the porch.

Yola, great news about the grant! Mags, hope Cassie will feel better this afternoon and eat her fish. WHY do they eat things they find outside that they'd scorn if you offered it to them at home?

Enjoy the day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
18-05-2009, 07:26 PM   #9

Hi all - wet morning, sunny afternoon, dull evening.

Hope Cassie feels better soon. Great news Yola.

I have nothing to report - going out to friends for draw and paint evening.