Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
19-11-2005, 11:18 AM   #21

Re: Stinky (ferret) and Siamese

Great pics!
I've always fancied the idea of ferrets but never met a tame one. They seem like real comedians.
Are they a bit hyper? ....... or maybe they're like staffies - crazy mood or sleepy mood?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
19-11-2005, 03:04 PM   #22

Great pics!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Siamese.Maine Coon. moggies
19-11-2005, 05:22 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinahsmum
Great pics!
I've always fancied the idea of ferrets but never met a tame one. They seem like real comedians.
Are they a bit hyper? ....... or maybe they're like staffies - crazy mood or sleepy mood?
They are a bit like having a kitten that never grows up, they do sleep a lot but they love playing, Stinkys lucky that he has the cats and the dogs to play with, theres always someone up for a game with him. He is a real comedian and loves meeting new people and making people laugh, and when hes having fun he makes these chuckling noises. He likes lying on my lap and I blow raspberries on his belly and he chuckles like mad.
And because hes been neutered and his bedding kept very clean he doesn't smell at all.
They make fantastic pets, I had them when I was a child and my grandfather kept and bred them, Bunbuns as he called ferrets

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
19-11-2005, 05:24 PM   #24

I had an uncle with ferrets (sounds like an illness, heheheh!) when I was a child but they were workers, outside livers and they lived up to yours' name! They also nipped! Haven't met one in the flesh since then.