Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
09-09-2009, 02:38 PM   #11

Re: Which Is My Best Side?

I don't think I could chose one above the other! What an elegant, chic little miss YumYum is

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Oriental
09-09-2009, 02:43 PM   #12

Thanks Yola. Although she's not so elegant when she's yelling in my face about goodness knows what!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
09-09-2009, 03:14 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageCat
Thanks Yola. Although she's not so elegant when she's yelling in my face about goodness knows what!
LOL!!! Surely not. I can't believe that of YumYum. You're just saying that so she doesn't get too conceited with all the compliments she's receiving

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Oriental
09-09-2009, 05:47 PM   #14

Quote:
LOL!!! Surely not. I can't believe that of YumYum. You're just saying that so she doesn't get too conceited with all the compliments she's receiving
Nope Yola ............ I not speak with fork tongue! She may be chic and elegant in looks, but when Orientals want to, boy can they SHOUT!!
Most of the time ~ unless she's eating or sleeping ~ she chatters non-stop, and always, but always, has to have the last word! If she has something really 'important and urgent' to say, and she thinks I'm ignoring her, then the voice rises until it reaches the shouting stage! I daresay she's working on being able to toss her head and stamp that dainty little paw at the same time!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
09-09-2009, 07:53 PM   #15

She's certainly inherited the talking gene from the Siamese side of the family !! And they never get laryngitis!