Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
26-02-2020, 08:34 AM   #1

Wonderful Wednesday.

Good morning Shelley, Pamela, Yola, Kazz and all who may drop by.
It's actually Wednesday evening here and I'm heading off to bed with Willow soon, after an uneventful day.

Shelley, hope Malaika's lump just disappears now. It's good that it burst on its own and you are able to bathe it.How exciting for you ,going to another fair in March. Hope you make lots of money and find yourself some new treasures.

Pamela, hope you have a lovely day and the snuffle mats are going well .In between your work, running and exercising the dogs, I don't know how you find the time to make them, but by golly, Willow ADORES hers.

Yola, hope the pancakes were a big success and the kitchen wasn't too messy. Please don't go too mad at your elder son for his grades. Each grade is only one person's opinion and I'm sure he does his best. (and this comes from an ex school teacher). Hope you managed to get the cats and the fish fed before they got too demanding.

Kazz, hope you and Gertie are doing well and the weather is being kind to you.

Janna has the cats outside at the moment and they're enjoying the cooler evening.No sign of Freddie the rat today. I hope my neighbour hasn't put bait down.Cats are still very interested in the fence between our properties though.Perhaps he'll be back tomorrow.

Well everyone, off to bed now to watch a DVD and then read some more of my book.Oh yes, Shelley, meant to tell you that I'm reading a book of short stories by Mary Higgins Clark that I picked up free at the swappa book stall at the mall recently. The stories are really good too. but a bit scary.

Love to all Catsey cats,dogs. birds ,fish and rats and their guardians.