Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
13-01-2020, 11:57 AM   #1

Monday Morning

Good Morning all.

Been so busy sorry for my absence have reconfigured my kitchen units and had a go with the circular saw for cutting worktops. Catching up with people and basically busy. Hope life is treating you all well and no one is arrested before lunch. LOL

Watching the news of the fires in Australia and so sad and must be frightening for everyone. My Aunt is a member of the WI and they are knitting jackets/various items for Kola Bears, they often knit for battery hens as they have no feathers when rescued.

Also watching the Royal story unfolding; although not an ardent royalist I do feel they are a continuing security blanket so to speak and this is unsettling I do wonder how it will proceed without the Queen.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
13-01-2020, 12:19 PM   #2

Re: Monday Morning

Morning Kazz and anyone who follows.
I like having a monarch, I think it defines the age we live in.
Pamela, hope Skye's eye goes back to normal and Mia continues to improve.
Dinky, it seems to be no coincidence that Willow is having less falls on her redused dosage, you know her best.
Bladder still sore and still feel a bit wiped out.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
13-01-2020, 06:42 PM   #3

Re: Monday Morning

Afternoon - just sitting waiting for youngest to finish school and then we’ll be off home. I have a busy week; am up in the Midlands Weds/Thurs. don’t especially like being away from home but needs must. The weather is wild and windy today so glad that I’ve only got the 4-5 miles to get him instead of any further.