Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
11-02-2011, 08:34 PM   #11

Re: Friday

Well my day ahs been short of excitment, I have since this morinings post; Been to work, been to the gym (circuit training) walked Sal, had dinner, now watching tv and talking to you.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
11-02-2011, 09:20 PM   #12

evening everyone, hope you all had a good day. I was workin till 230pm then home and made OH and i a lovely dinner. OH also gave me the best incentive ever to get a full time job, he has said that when i do, i can get a playmate for Harris!! I really want a wee girl tabby cat so im now constantly watching the cats protection website to see who needs a home. Im over the moon tonight!!

Hope you all have a lovely night

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
11-02-2011, 10:26 PM   #13

Great news, Pamela; have had fingers crossed for your job search, but more now than ever! A little wee tabby!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
11-02-2011, 10:35 PM   #14

Hello Catsey peeps!
I've been very naughty and neglected this lovely forum, being a mummy is very busy but so much fun!
We're all doing well, Imogen and Darcy have coped brilliantly, I'm really proud of them! I'm gradually getting into a routine with mum and baby groups, laundry, housework etc but spend most of my time having lots of cuddles and chats with my little girl

Catsey Veteran

11-02-2011, 10:45 PM   #15

Hi, PL! Missed you, but understand why you've been happily occupied with the wee one. How about some baby pics?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
11-02-2011, 10:48 PM   #16

Hi all - feel a right idiot - thought I was going to see We Will Rock you tonight - Actually going Monday night duh, how I got that wrong

Wet today, but no wind so can't complain. Had another lamb! So now we know the boy came to the girls - sneaky! Pics to follow.

Catsey Veteran

11-02-2011, 10:55 PM   #17

Oh dear, another wee lamb; what a sneaky ram he was! Any more pregnant ewes far enough along to have been with Lothario?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
11-02-2011, 11:04 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Oh dear, another wee lamb; what a sneaky ram he was! Any more pregnant ewes far enough along to have been with Lothario?
No - we had them all scanned last weekend so just the two - at least they'll be able to play together. I always feel sorry for a wee lamb with no playmate.