Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
11-02-2011, 11:00 AM   #1

Friday

Well this is Friday morning. Hope it finds you all good and happy

Weather a little overcast but still but hey who cares! I am not planning on sunbathing today.

Have a good morning all will see you all later.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 5 Cats
11-02-2011, 11:12 AM   #2

Re: Friday

Suns out here, done some hoovering and some tidying up. Productive so far, watched Midsomer Murders that I recorded.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
11-02-2011, 12:06 PM   #3

Hi both...

Overcast here, but I'm staying firmly in the house today, so...

Clouds new scratch post turned up this morning - after the delivery man tried to deliver it to the wrong house yest! It's Huge. But then, that's the idea. She's rather outgrown the small travel one I got for her. This one will be harder to travel with, but it's more moveable than the furniture version, and she seems to be having fun with it too, so that's good. It's good and solid and I doubt she'll either outgrow it, or be able to knock it over! She also seems to like it, so that's a good thing. Boy is she one spoilt childling cat!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 5 Cats
11-02-2011, 12:52 PM   #4

Aww bless her. Smokey has decided he is going to play with a bottle cap, easily amused.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
11-02-2011, 01:07 PM   #5

Mmmmm. I often find myself wondering about what random object she'll choose as toy of the moment...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
11-02-2011, 01:39 PM   #6

Morning, all.
Our friend is sleeping on the couch as I type, trying to be quiet..he and his wife had a big fight and he showed up on our doorstep about 10pm quite shook up. Good thing he knows we are always awake at odd hours, feel a bit bad for him.
Tried to figure out taxes last night, don't usually have to do it but I do this year because of the settlement. I was cross eyed and ended up giving up and going to bed early. Maybe I will try again later or just give up and pay someone to do it for me since that is what K is planning to do as he worked the first portion of this year and lots of other things that have to be documented because of the hospitalization..what a pain. I've been spoiled not having to do much these last few years so now I'm whining
Had Chinese takeout last night, leftovers for lunch today
I'm going to the cat show this weekend!! Haven't decided if I'll go tomorrow or Sunday yet..
Have a good day, all. We've had this odd trend here about sunshine during the week and murky conditions during the weekend. Doesn't bother me too much as I don't work

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
11-02-2011, 03:51 PM   #7

afternoon all.
Still not managed to catch up with all the news yet but at least i feel up to joining in.
Had a nice walk with Malaika and let her off in the park to plat with her friends. Wasn't sure about it as last week she actualy ran out onto the road, chasing another dog. After nearly having kittens i have thought about it and gave it another go today.
Funny you should talk about strange cat toys Kate and VT, i found Jerry playing with a pipe cleaner this morning
Hope you enjoy the cat show, Tink, have never been to one.
Hello Kazz, shame about the sunbathing, perhaps tomorrow

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
11-02-2011, 05:43 PM   #8

Same old weather: sunny, unseasonably cold. We never even got a January thaw! Right now it's minus 1, (31 F). may make 7 or 8 by afternoon,

No news, just waiting for my prescription delivery.

Cats can make a toy out of anything, a pipe cleaner is always popular, and Leia likes to bat around an old golf tee of my Dad's. They have such vivid imaginations! Shelley, glad you're feeling a bit better; Tink, why not try one of the free on line tax preparers: I use TaxAct Online; just get all the figures ready and it does all the rest. Looking forward to the cat show report ... look for Puras!

Hope it's a good day for all.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
11-02-2011, 06:39 PM   #9

Thanks, Eileen. I've just gave it another go now that I'm rested and caffeinated and I think I've got it figured out. Still going to look for the e-file where I can just fill things in as I have all the figures worked out, it's just in my sloppy handwriting is all The auto programs just weren't doing all the work for me right as I had to do additional worksheets from Pub 915 for Lump Sum Benefits and then it wouldn't allow me to enter in my work from those and it was driving me mad If I can e-file by just filling it all in now that I've done the work then I'll do it that way, otherwise if I can't find fillable online forms then I'll just mail it Happy, I still don't owe anything like I thought, but I have a feeling I better have it documented just in case!! LOL.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
11-02-2011, 08:32 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
afternoon all.
Still not managed to catch up with all the news yet but at least i feel up to joining in.
Had a nice walk with Malaika and let her off in the park to plat with her friends. Wasn't sure about it as last week she actualy ran out onto the road, chasing another dog. After nearly having kittens i have thought about it and gave it another go today.
Funny you should talk about strange cat toys Kate and VT, i found Jerry playing with a pipe cleaner this morning
Hope you enjoy the cat show, Tink, have never been to one.
Hello Kazz, shame about the sunbathing, perhaps tomorrow
If you have pipe cleaners, make a pipe cleaner spider.