Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
10-02-2011, 11:19 AM   #1

Thursday daily

Misty, murky, wet, overcast, gloomy .... 'bout sums it up here. Not cold though.

OH and I off out in a short while - half an hour adjustment today to suit carer, we don't mind. No walking today, it's just too horrid. So going to P@H and Hobbycraft at Havant and then having a pub lunch to celebrate a minor Premium Bond win (£25)!

Must post last week's pics and Wisley .... getting behind! Nearly finished another photo sorting project. A couple of holidays with a friend who is now sadly no longer with us. I'm bad with being able to sort stuff when I'm still emotional. It was the 17th Anniversary of my Dad's death yesterday and I have only just finished sorting my parents' photos - well, nearly. I can look at the photos with a smile now and remember the good times. Couldn't before.

Anyway, have a good day peeps. I'll be back mid afternoon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
10-02-2011, 12:39 PM   #2

Re: Thursday daily

Hope you have a good day Angie.
Well it is kinda "not Spring weather here" either, grey may be the best description.
Well been busy this morning just got to pop to the shops get a bt of guess what shopping!

So off I go again. See you all later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
10-02-2011, 05:05 PM   #3

Hi Angie, Kazz, those to follow. Lots of sun here but very cold and blustery: minus 5 C, (23 F), wind chill minus 10! Just out to rescue the paper, too cold to put out the recycling/trash; it can wait till next week! Waiting for my prescriptions to be delivered. No news really.

Hope it was a nice pub lunch, Angie; good shopping, Kazz!

Take care, people, Spring will get here some day......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
10-02-2011, 06:23 PM   #4

Hey all...

Had the sun here too, but it was cold with it. Another day of scraping ice off the car.

Been a bit of a 'one of those days' so now quite glad to be at the end of it and home. Not sure if I'll plan on going out again later or not...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
10-02-2011, 07:56 PM   #5

nice and sunny here too, had to scrape the car though. Had abad start to the day when i found out via text that i was meant to start work at 845am instead of 2pm like i had written down, basically my work changed my shift and didnt notify me.

Spending tonight chilling out and making a much more conscious effort to find something else.

Hope you are all having a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
10-02-2011, 10:41 PM   #6

Another car scraping morning here but turned into a beautiful day - even felt a little heat off the sun!!

Going into Glasgow tomorrow night to see 'We Will Rock You' at the Kings Theatre. It is a mini bus full of us so won't make the journey seem so long. I seen it in London a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it.

Baby Breagh has just 'attacked' OH's hand - well he was swinging it over the arm of the chair. - she's not a popular catling. Blood and moaning in surprisingly large amounts!!

Enjoy what's left of the day peeps.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
10-02-2011, 10:57 PM   #7

Oh dear, sorry about the hand, but it really must have looked like an invitation to play! Cuddles to the wounder and wounded......