Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
08-02-2011, 01:10 PM   #1

Sunny Tuesday

Hello everyone,
sorry i haven't been around for a while.
I haven't been feeling too good at all, had a bad cold but the main problem was feeling very stressed and not very happy.
I feel such an idiot feeling like this as i know my problems are nothing compared to some peoples.
Been to town this morning to sort out power of attorney buisness for my son, unfortunately i didn't realise they needed the whole lot of paperwork. Will try again next week.
Found a nice book in the charity shop, a memoir about student nurses in the 50's.
Will have to try and catch up with everyones news.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
08-02-2011, 01:56 PM   #2

Re: Sunny Tuesday

Hi Shelley - glad you are back and sorry you've been feeling poorly and stressed.

It's a glorious blue day here. I went to RHS Wisley with a couple of friends yesterday and have some photos to post when I've sorted them. It was cold and overcast yesterday, why couldn't it have been lovely like today?

We have a plummer coming this afternoon as a big radiator in the lounge is leaking - it has a hole in it and needs replacing.

Hopefully will be back around tea time for a catch up. Hope everyone has a bright day today.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
08-02-2011, 02:20 PM   #3

hey shelley, sorry to hear you havent been well, hope your starting to feel better now,

Angie, you will be glad to get radiators fixed, nothing worse than them not working!!

I have been sorting out car insurance today which has shot up by about a third since last year!!! But thats the joy of motoring. Babysitting my sisters 2 kids tonight as per on a Tuesday so wont be on till about 1130pm tonight Thankfully i will get a lay in tomorrow as all i have opn is a careers meeting in the afternoon as im going round in circles looking for jobs!

Hope everyone has a nice day xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
08-02-2011, 05:09 PM   #4

Hi, all! Sunny here too but very blustery, high winds and falling temps: 1 C, (33 F). wind chill minus 1. Won't be on this afternoon as I have a doctors appointment about my breathing/fatigue. problem. Hope it goes well, am a bit nervous; hate seeing doctors.

Shelley, sorry you've been poorly' Angie, hope the plumber's been by and fixed the radiator! Hope you can find a fairly reasonable car insurance plan, Pamela.

Hope it's a good day for all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
08-02-2011, 05:41 PM   #5

Hi everyone... Slightly later back from work today,. which will mean slightly later to parents as I'd rather have a reasonable time at home before heading there... parents seem to have a late night on a Tues anyway, so...

Out this evening for yet another meeting for guides. However, after that, I think we're back to normal for a bit...
Sorry to hear you've not been right Shelley. Angie - good luck with the CH man, hoepfully that problem will be a thing of the past soon. Hope that the job hunt and careers appt goes OK tomorrow Pamela, and that the baby sitting is good today. *hugs* for the dr's appt Eileen. Least it should mean that the problem is checked out thoroughly, and hopefully is soon under good control, if nothing else...

Global Moderator

08-02-2011, 07:21 PM   #6

I hope all goes well at your doctor's appointment, Eileen...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
08-02-2011, 08:08 PM   #7

I hope everything turns out okay, Eileen, and I will be thinking of you today!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
08-02-2011, 08:17 PM   #8

Windy and cool but the sun is shining brightly and feels so good by the window warming my shoulders...
Housework and relaxing today...

Catsey Veteran

08-02-2011, 08:55 PM   #9

Hope your Doctors appointment goes well, Eileen.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
08-02-2011, 08:57 PM   #10

You are in my thoughts too today Eileen ((((HUGS))))