Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
07-02-2011, 06:45 PM   #11

Re: miserable monday

Eileen I was concerned regarding the Teddie/Cooper situation too but found the thread. And the computer does that because it can.........plain and simple. And it annoys you.

MrsH hope your No2 choice soon gains your confidence as much as your No1 choice.

Well went swimming and guess what I discovered I can swim for free I never knew and never asked it had a sign outside but I have always thought that it applied to people on benefits/low income/carers etc you know what I mean where as it actually means if you are a B'ham resident (pay council tax to B'ham) you can swim for free. This is subsided till end of March this year and may be carried over.
Anyhow while there finding this out I was early for adult swimming and there was a school in there, so I wandered over the road. And saw a new small "circuit training ladies only gym" has opened, I popped in and a lovely lady incharge I had a free trial, and I have decided I am going on
a regular basis before swimming. Its a PAYG gym. No contract nothing.
So thats my Mondays sorted, gym (circuit training) and swim.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
07-02-2011, 07:46 PM   #12

Re: miserable monday

Hi, everyone. Been up a good while, just doing things around here this morning.
Done some online shopping; bought K some much needed new pants. I know he's a bit put off about how much weight he's gained since he's become disabled but he just refuses to go and buy new pants so I've gone and done it for him..he can't continue to wear pajama pants, for goodness sake!
Was measuring his inseam on his pants and got some impromptu pix of Solly messing with the measuring tape, will have to see if I got any good ones
Nothing here, just housework.