Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
06-02-2011, 11:38 AM   #1

Sunday daily

Morning all

Weather a little brighter today I do believe Spring is coming.............and the wind appears to have dropped as well.

Roast beef for lunch today and off to Halfords to have a look at their bikes never got there yesterday, went to another branch but they had limited womens biked on display so off to my first choice Shirley I should never have gotten side tracked but you know how it is Saturday shopping traffic.

Anyhow have a good day all. See you later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
06-02-2011, 01:06 PM   #2

Re: Sunday daily

Afternoon Kazz, afternoon all.

Just washed the car as it was filthy, still very winding out, going to have some lunch and then a nice bath and pamper myself I think.

Good luck with the bike shopping Kazz I hope you find one, I love my bike from halfords

Have a good day everybody.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
06-02-2011, 02:09 PM   #3

Sounds like a nice Sunday Emma, and can I ask what bike you have I am thinking a hybrid. But cannot decide between a front suspension or solid. Seems my advice differs from person to person.
I do not need full suspension because I willnot be using it on track just road/pavement or pathways in the park or canal track/slight off road in park.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
06-02-2011, 02:44 PM   #4

Morning, all.
We got home at 7:30pm last night, I was sound asleep after checking the animals by 10pm. Woke up energized and refreshed by 4am! Think it's because I skipped my pills yesterday which help me sleep, I never sleep as long without them; but I didn't want to take them yesterday because I wouldn't have been able to stay up and keep K company as he drove too.
Had fun. My mom is very excited about her new job, my dad is getting older always and I feel it's more important to visit him these days. Especially since my brothers are not quite in the picture, maybe it is a male thing, I don't know.
Just catching up on housework today and more winding down. Nothing remarkable planned.
Have a good day, everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
06-02-2011, 03:01 PM   #5

Hi all... So, sunday morning out went alright. I've failed to meet up with a friend again - we're talking rescheduling until next week now. Came home via Sainsburys as body informed me firmly that more food than I had in the house was needed... So I had the remainder of last nights meal for lunch, and am going to have carrot and corriander soup, followed by some chicken Korma for tea!!!

Hope everyone has a reasonable day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
06-02-2011, 04:21 PM   #6

Afternoon all! Another really gloomy day weather-wise here, not so cold but doesn't feel like Spring so much today. On Eileen's advice I do keep "thinking Spring"!!!

Got a load of old negatives (the medium format) sorted yesterday and scanned some and threw a lot out. Also forwarded some scanned ones to a friend. Taken at her 21st birthday party in 1972! Only have 35mm ones left now, which is a lot easier to do.

Roast chicken for supper here! Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
06-02-2011, 04:29 PM   #7

Nice OH got up to give the cats and dog their breakfast and left me sleeping in bed, so I had a nice long lie-in this morning after that it's just been a lazy Sunday so far. I've just finished brushing the dog, trimming his paws, thinning inside his ear-flaps and hand-stripping the top of his head. He's very good about being groomed, all he asks is a nice carrot afterwards One of the cats has had a sniff at Morgan's antler chew and looked rather alarmed! very strange expression on his face

Just had to answer the doorbell to a little group of lads (only about 8-9 years) their football had gone over the fence into our garden. We live next to an open piece of ground and although in our opinion it's dangerous to play football there because of passing traffic, they do it anyway . I'm happy enough to retrieve the ball a couple of times but they know I get cross eventually even though they always apologise very nicely!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
06-02-2011, 05:32 PM   #8

Sunny and milder, 4 C (39 F) now before lunch, and may make 8 C this afternoon... very welcome! It was a year ago today we had the blizzard and 24' snow, as all the weatherpeople are reminding us. Had a lie-in, just planning aa lazy day with papers and crossword.

I'd like to have seen Jason's expression, MsH! Roast chicken sounds good as does the chicken Korma ... my frequent favorite here: crab cake, Enjoy the pampering, Emma, good luck bike hunting, Kazz. Tink, the comment about your brothers, reminded me of the old saying:

A son's a son till he takes him a wife
A daughter's a daughter for all of her life ....

Enjoy the day .... Monday looms!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
06-02-2011, 06:38 PM   #9

Kazz I think mine is a hybrid, it has front suspension and suspension on the seat but not on the back. Didn't pay a great deal of money for it about £170 I think.