Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
03-02-2011, 10:20 PM   #11

Re: snowy thursday (again :( )

Mmmmm... blowing a right gale here right now too - possibly just had a tile come off the roof - will check tomorrow. Luckily it's council who pay if that has happened, but... Could not overly fond of the wind, but seems to have settled OK now I've come through to my bedroom with the laptop and she can sleep on my ankle!

Sorry to hear you not feeling well Pamela, hope you're lots better tomorrow.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
03-02-2011, 10:46 PM   #12

hi, all.
i'm luckily on the side of the US that did not get those blizzards or "snowpocalypse" as they're calling it.
it is cool here with scattered showers and some fog that comes and goes.
payday today so just took care of some bills and may do a bit of shopping trip, nothing major except maybe find a new dog food storage that is more secure as I found a little Siamese bottom and back legs wriggling out the top of ours when i woke this morning
i hate stomach bugs, Eileen..nausea is truly one of the worst feelings, I think. Take it easy, I hope you feel better soon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
03-02-2011, 11:45 PM   #13

Hope everyone keeps safe tonight.

We didn't get to Bosham Hoe because the tide was in, but we had a good walk and saw loads of birds. I have some photos to post, probably tomorrow.

I have emailed someone at the Mini Schnauzer rescue this evening! Been wondering if I could really put up with a puppy - the only big plus would be the cats might take more easily to a pup. I'd be happy with an older dog that we don't need to house-train. Anyway, it's another option. Could really have been a nice walk today with a doggie - it was extremely muddy!