Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
02-02-2011, 05:21 PM   #1

Wet and windy Wednesday

All a bit yuck here today - though given the snow I hear is falling, or has been, in other places - I guess it's not as bad as it could be.

I took this afternoon off work. I'd normally have a day off this week, and that hasn't happened, and I've done all the things which Needed to be done today. I'll have a long and busy day tomorrow, and have to be in the office again on Fri, so...

I've even had a 40 minute nap (ish!) earlier on, and I've got a wee one at the foot of the bed (where I still am!) snoozing away. She seems to sleep better when I'm in the same room as her. It's so sweet. I wonder if that's why she sometimes sleeps on the floor - doesn't want to be on me, but wants me to be close by... Right now, I'm content to rest on the bed, so she'll sleep there.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
02-02-2011, 05:26 PM   #2

Re: Wet and windy Wednesday

Groundhog Day here, heavy cloud cover so he can't see his shadow ... Spring is coming!! Ha, not likely, but one can but hope... We missed the ice last night, thank God, all we got was heavy rain... and my persistant roof leak apparently has finally been fixed! It's 2 C (36 F) now, supposed to clear by afternoon with some sun and windy. Got the recycling out and just pottering.

Hope to see some of yuou at the quiz tonight at 8:15!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
02-02-2011, 05:30 PM   #3

Hi, seems we both started a Daily at about the same time~! Perhaps one of the mods would kindly merge them ??????

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
02-02-2011, 05:39 PM   #4

*nods* that would be good...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
02-02-2011, 06:26 PM   #5

A nothing sort of day. Got up, had breakfast, showered, did some ironing, went to work this afternoon, came back home and the dog barked at me, had a cup of tea, did the crossword and I'll be making dinner soon. Everyone is well, cats are happy, dog is being good, OH is doing his own thing, all's well in my world!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
02-02-2011, 06:29 PM   #6

hey everyone. We went to galashiels today for stevens work and ended up visiting the butterfly kingdom down there en route which was fantastic!!!

Home via coatbridge to a pet shop and bought mollies for the middle tank.

Just getting my questions organised for the quiz, see you there

Cats owned: tabby
02-02-2011, 06:48 PM   #7

Hi everyone, very stormy here, my tiles are rattling hope they stay on..just chilling out here rascal asleep beside me, hope you all have a good evening.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
02-02-2011, 08:21 PM   #8

evening all! just back from work. very cold, windy and rainy here today!! i have 2 new teeny weeny ratties!!!! i got 2 friends for bruce as i dont want him being on his own any longer and my breeder very kindly dropped them off. they are only 6 weeks old and she only let me have them this young as she knows i am experienced and i have a lone boy. im going to start things off slow, as they are toatsy in comparison to bruce! so later on il let them out in the bath together- neutral territory. so hopefully if they play nice, i might move them in together at the weekend!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
02-02-2011, 08:45 PM   #9

glad to hear that bruce now has 2 new friends are they boys or girls? what have you called them?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
02-02-2011, 09:20 PM   #10

they are boys girls & boys = babies which i dont want lol!!
i havent decided on names yet, i usually struggle!