Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
31-01-2011, 10:02 AM   #1

Monday daily

Morning all.

Hope you all have good days see you all later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
31-01-2011, 12:02 PM   #2

Re: Monday daily

Hi, Kazz

It's 3am and I've just finished a book called "The Craggy Hole in my Heart and the Cat who fixed It" by Geneen Roth. It was so good I cried (happy tears).
From the love of a cat to food and weight issues to loving yourself to fear of abandonment, this book spoke to me in so many ways.
Odd hours still. My stomach is growling. Guess I'll have breakfast. PB & Jelly sounds perfect right now.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
31-01-2011, 12:21 PM   #3

morning kazz, tink. breakfast at 3am? lol

i am here with more bad news this morning, i had to take my Bob ratty to be pts

bruce had been bullying him and he had a few scratches so i seperated them, bob was quite lethargic and lifeless, so he spent a good few hours with me last night. i made him some mash, which he ate a good bit of. i knew the outcome wouldnt be good but this morning before i phoned vets, i went to see him , just touched him and he squeeked . we think he may have had diabetes as he was peeing a lot, so seems it is unrelated to what my girls get. so this leaves my bruce on his own so i will need to look about to get him some friends.

supposed to be getting my hair done today, i really want to but cant be bothered now.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
31-01-2011, 12:32 PM   #4

I'm so sorry about Bob (((hugs)))

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
31-01-2011, 12:47 PM   #5

Sorry to hear your news about Bob.

Does bullying happen often with rats I would have thought them sociable. I wonder if Bruce was not actually bullying yet sensed something "wrong" with Bob and being different.

Take care and Morning Tink breakfast at 3am you need to get a schedule for your body there girl. Sleep and eat at regular hours cannot be good for your body clock. Although I do sometimes find myself reading a book to the end.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
31-01-2011, 12:55 PM   #6

yeah, i think he sensed bob was weaker and ill, as much as i love the little personalities they have i wish they would be a bit more compassionate when one of their cagemates is ill, guess its all to do with nature! they did fight occasionally but this weekend was the worst, bruce is the alpha and was just throwing his weight around. they would fight then 2 mins later they would be snuggled up next to each other

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
31-01-2011, 01:42 PM   #7

awww sorry to here about bob, hope your ok xx

im down in ayrshire today visiting a friend then picking my mum up so she can come stay with us tonight because my dad is in thailand.

Hope you all have a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
31-01-2011, 05:16 PM   #8

Hi all...

So sorry to hear about your little Bob Linz... Just what you didn't need!

I'm back from work, and have finally booked Cloud in for her spey at the vets. She turns 6 months old on the 22nd Feb. As the vets I go to insist that they are no younger than 6 months before the op, I could have chosen to have her 'done' on the 22nd (which would have been 'interesting' as her brother goes in for his castration then), but as it happens, I've got to work the Weds, so have booked her in for Weds the 23rd, so that I can then take A/L for the next 2-3 week days, just to be sure she doesn't poke at those stitches etc too much!

The rest of today? Well, it's Monday evening, so I've got guides - and will be heading to my parents to be fed soon. Nice!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
31-01-2011, 05:25 PM   #9

lynz, so sorry to hear about little Bob.

Cloudy and cold, minus 2, (28 F), with a nasty mix of snow, sleet, rain and ice coming late tonight and a lot of tomorrow! The ice bit has me worried: power loss again?? Send good vibes, please. Another indoors day, grocery delivery this afternoon, all's quiet.

Have a good day, people!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
31-01-2011, 05:32 PM   #10

Good Vibes duly coming your way Eileen. Weather is rotten enough as is, no need for any more of that!!!

*hugs*