Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
29-01-2011, 06:44 PM   #11

Re: Its Saturday - Good Morning

Good Evening all! and I apologise for my absence but since my return from holiday I've had lots to do. I've put some pics up on the travel page, if you are interested. We had a super time and would gladly trade in this cold weather for a touch of Florida warmth right now

Must get another holiday booked ASAP, I hate not having something to focus on, or am I just being greedy
Hope you are all well my friends and that you are all waiting for the Spring days to come quickly.

Just to say, Posh was attended to at home by my wonderful parents who took turns to stay overnight with her at our home! Now that is one SPOILED PUSS!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
29-01-2011, 07:26 PM   #12

I agree holiday booking time.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
29-01-2011, 07:29 PM   #13

Well been in the front garden and planted the recently brought Spring bulbs now wait and see.

Took Sal a nice walk and have now decided I will paint the woodwork on the stairs and landing in the coming weeks need to get paint etc. Ready for the carpet to be laid.
Anyhow apart from that and a bit of shopping and then a good clean up of the garden (got rubbish to go to the skip) I am back and just had spag Bol for dinner scrumptious.

Angie I would not tolerate being told off for being cheerful in fact I would sing loud and turn the music up too.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
29-01-2011, 09:53 PM   #14

evening all! at work today then went down to see my mum, she is back from australia she brought me some ugg boots back, nice and cosy! and some cheesey pasta that i got addicted to while i was there!! was naughty and had a bhuna from the indians!! just relaxing tonight!