Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
29-01-2011, 10:59 AM   #1

Its Saturday - Good Morning

Good morning everyone, the day here looks like its going to be good. I am off to get some plant pots and then plant up the bulbs I brought in the week. Get some shopping and walk Sal.
Also really want to lok at the back garden and confirm to myself what I want to do with it. Got a very good idea but would like something a little more structured in my head before I start to get things in preperation for the work to start.
My plans in general are normaly fluid but want something in my mind before I start. Otherwise I go off on a tangent.

Anyhow everyone have a good day. See you all later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
29-01-2011, 11:33 AM   #2

Re: Its Saturday - Good Morning

Morning Kazz

Had a really busy week - had to work late most nights so have missed my catsey fix!!

Gorgeous day here today although cold. Going to give the chooks a good clean out then off to help OH move some sheep. Going out for ameal tonight and then away all day tomorrow - phew.

Hope you all have a great day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
29-01-2011, 12:07 PM   #3

morning kazz and calismum, hope you are both well

ive been working and out and about this week so not been on as much as usual. Kazz, hope you get the plants that you want for the garden

calismum, we are the same, really cold outside, cars are still frosty!!!

We are going to look at DIY things today for teh house, lots needing done so getting measurements and stuff organised before we head out!!

hope both of you and all those to follow have a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
29-01-2011, 12:12 PM   #4

Morning all!

Welcome to the other side of your busy week CM. Hope all went well with it, despite the lack of a break.

Overcast day here. Film last night was alright - a lot of 'heart in mouth' scares, some humour, and the last little while I was beginning to think 'enough already!!!' 2 hours would have been fine time wise I think... Would have been quite happy to be home by 10 too! Still, it was good to spend time with friends - and whisper comments to each other!!!

Now I need to deal with a little lady who is mewing for attention... Short attention spans... Going to have to see if I can find something else which might interest her for a bit soon... Or just ignore her!!! *rolls eyes*

Aaah good - back to chase the tail game again! that'll save me the bother then!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
29-01-2011, 01:46 PM   #5

Cold & dull here. Making pasta dish for lunch & later stuffed chicken bteast for dinner

Kittens racing up & down back stairs & dogs in with us

Katie doing ok on her renal diet but still losing weight albeit slower than she was, you can see her backbone which annoys me. She wont eat extra so we have to go with the flow

Thought about washing the car but its too cold, maybe tomorrow

Have a good day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
29-01-2011, 02:09 PM   #6

Afternoon all! Yes, cold, raw in fact, and overcast here. OH and I took a quick trip to the chemist for MIL's prescriptions and to the farm shop for a few bits.

Good to hear from you CM - was wondering if you were OK. Sorry to hear you've had a busy week, but doesn't it make the time fly by when you are busy?

Fire is lit, OH and MIL ensconced in front of TV - MIL asleep. Don't know if there's any rugby today what with it being FA Cup.

Got told off for having high spirits playing with the cats earlier so feeling miffed and sorry for myself now. More laundry and perhaps headphones in the study, close the door and chill later. Not allowed to sing either. BAH to borrow a saying from Eileen.

Prawn curry for supper. Have a good day all and keep warm. Good idea NOT to wash the car today Velvet.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
29-01-2011, 02:49 PM   #7

Morning all. Tossed and turned all night so gave in and having my coffee (it's 5:47am here). I'll probably get sleepy finally just as things need to get done, I'm sure of it.
Oh, Angie, who told you off? I'd shut myself in a room with the cats and knock myself out with the cheerfulness I hate when people rain on your parade.
No plans, really..not yet, anyway.
Oh! I got a new sweatshirt. It says "Only My Cat Understands Me". I like it a lot. I ordered another with a kitty with a halo on it's head and underneath it says "Nobody's Purrfect"
No idea what to do with myself so just pottering basically till I get an idea. Hope you all are having a great day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
29-01-2011, 02:54 PM   #8

Sorry to hear that you were told off Angie. Fun is a good thing to have, and cat's are for playing with! *nods*

My little one is now sleeping on my lap. Has been a while since I was home long enoughf or that one, so it's lovely. Think that play time this morning wore her out!!!

I'm finding it interestin watching her grow up. Besides getting bigger (think she's about 6lb now, thoguh not long over 5mths old) I think she's well on the way to becoming a black and white cat, rather than a grey and white one... Well, until I see her against something truely black that is!!! Might be my perception is wrong, but I do think she getting darker.

Will try to get some photo's from the last few days up soon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
29-01-2011, 03:44 PM   #9

Afternoon all!

Such a lazy day, nothing much needs doing except laundry - animal blankets and bedding today then I have to put the washing machine on for another (empty) run to try to get the hair out of it!

We did the RSPB Birdwatch this morning and for once we got a decent total, usually they seem to suss that we're counting and stay away saw mainly the usual garden birds, the nuthatch paid a visit and so did 3 lesser redpolls (first time we've noticed them) but no wrens or thrushes. It was all going well until Morgan jumped up at the window to see what we were looking at and scared them away so our 1 hour actually only lasted about 55 minutes.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
29-01-2011, 05:27 PM   #10

Hi all! Overcast with the chance of flurries; minus 1 C (31 F) now; Winter is hanging tough; it hasn't been normal temperature for weeks! An indoor lie-in sort of day, paid bills and just pottering, no news.

BAH! indeed to whoever told you off, Angie! MrsH glad you saw quite a few birds, even if interrupted. CM, wondered if you were OK, missed you at the quiz. Squirrel, I think we need pics to help you decide grey or black... Velvet, too cold for car washing; Tink, love that tee shirt inscription! Pamela, good luck with the DIY, I'm rubbish at that sort of thing! Kazz, hope you get the garden idea really finalized.

Take care all, stay warm!