Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
24-01-2011, 06:02 PM   #11

Re: monday daily

kazz! puppy!!! please tell now!!

got the hoover from the guy off gumtree, its a vax 1800 watt pet vacuum, not as powerful as my old one but i have already tried it, the carpet looks great and the 1st time i've had bagless, the cylindars 1/3 full already!
i did go into the pawnbroker type shops and they had a few dysons, but when i asked the guy what wattage they were, i just got a funny look!

squirrel, i do hope you can retrieve your photos!
kazz, i too am sick of moaning about my weight so i have already started cutting back and am taking the dog longer walks at the weekends, its too dark when i get up and the same when i get home!
pamela, good luck with the interview tomorrow!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
24-01-2011, 06:24 PM   #12

Think Kazz means our Puppy.
Some of you will know we are getting a baby Basenji boy in about 6 weeks.
We are going to see the pups on Friday and i am hoping we will have a good idea which one we will be having.
I will ask the breeder if i can post some pics, i can't see there being a problem.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
24-01-2011, 07:11 PM   #13

Yes Kazz does mean your puppy. So I am beggin you all to please stop besieging me for info I am NOT getting a puppy..........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
24-01-2011, 08:09 PM   #14

Hey all...

Well, today has been an exercise in futility. Been sitting at my parents most of it, waiting on a package being picked up - and it still hasn't happened. Mum phoned about an hour ago to be told it is an 8-8 slot - and we're all out for the evening. So package is being left in the porch, and the inside door is locked. I'm going out the back door as parents have left, but Dad will be back before I will...

As for my photo's - this computer couldn't even read them off of the stick... I did consider getting a external hard drive, but they are so expensive, and easily broken. The USB stick I got is actually large enough to store everything on my PC on it... except it seems to have taken a hissy fit over the photo's, and am not completely sure quite what has happened with my music, but it is saying that exists at least... So more than a little confused at that... May talk to my brother, as it just seems it can't read the picture files, or something!

Anyway, I'm going to have to get ready for my evening out. Will be back soon after 9, and then Dad will be taking me home, as my car needs to go into the garage here first thing in the morning, and I have work... yes, my life feels like a huge merrygoround right now.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
24-01-2011, 08:21 PM   #15

Evening all, sorry I haven't been posting much, work has been very busy.

Work today and then the gym, we finally booked our honeymoon and I cannot wait

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
24-01-2011, 09:12 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
Think Kazz means our Puppy.
Some of you will know we are getting a baby Basenji boy in about 6 weeks.
We are going to see the pups on Friday and i am hoping we will have a good idea which one we will be having.
I will ask the breeder if i can post some pics, i can't see there being a problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Yes Kazz does mean your puppy. So I am beggin you all to please stop besieging me for info I am NOT getting a puppy..........
Sorry, pardon! Thicko here!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
24-01-2011, 09:48 PM   #17

fasting for labs to be done today at doc..going to be starving by the time we're done.
a little unnerved by some chest pain since i quit smoking (10 days now)..i suppose i should bring it up, maybe it's just my lungs getting used to all the extra oxygen.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
24-01-2011, 10:00 PM   #18

Fasting is awful before the tests/blood work! Hope you have a nice meal planned for after. Squirrel, is there a "geeks on call" thing in your area ... guys who will come and diagnose/fix computer things? I suspect they're expensive, but the thought of losing 200+ pics and your music is distressing....

Anyone heard from Yola? She's not been on for a bit.......