Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

24-11-2005, 01:55 PM   #11

Re: Daily Shred/Thread Thursday

Good morning ~ afternoon everyone
It is Thanksgiving here in the USA today and most everyone will be fixing turkey dinners, etc... Not here however, - had ours when son Roger was home on military leave. So today will just be a day away from the office for me and then I am working at the local convenience store tonight until closing.
*icecream for everyone*
Jac ~ I hope you trip was successful - it is fun to pamper oneself with nails and the like now and again!
Dinah ~ I agree about the difference between 'food' and 'pets' I have never tried anything raw with our feline and dog companions but they do love the cooked stuff!
Jeanette ~ in bed by 9 huh? Sounds like a plan to me! Good luck with your diet for the animals.
Mags ~ I hate grocery shopping! *ugh* People do tend to get nutzo this time of year! Just think how lucky we all are that all this food is avaialable to us just for the snatching off the shelves!
Luke ~ good luck with everyone at the Vets! I will say a prayer for quick recoveries for all!
Fran ~ OUCH! I am so terrified of the dentist - hope it goes well for you!
Dinah ~ enjoy your crisp air! *needs to learn to translate C to F*
Moli ~ your snow is here at my house in NYS! It is snowing as I write this - we have over 4 inches so far this morning!
Naomi ~ I do hope you enjoyed your shopping trip and had a grand time with your MIL!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
24-11-2005, 02:01 PM   #12

Debs - a dead easy, but a little rough and ready, conversion is double the C value and add 32 and that's approx the F equivalent.
Conversely, subtract 32 from the F value and halve the result to get C

(I think that's it - if not someone will come along and smack my legs!)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
24-11-2005, 02:08 PM   #13

Well I've been back from xmas shopping for about an hour and half now the only thing i didn't manage to get was boots for them so I'm taking them inot town after school to find some really nice boots for them.

Bought everything in Asda's. Jeans for Louise for £2.50 a pair and the most stunning Military style denim jacket for her, fully lined and padded for £12 She's wearing that for xmas day up Nannies so need to find some nice boots for her. Thomas had a new padded coat for £7 and a nice pair of smart trousers for £4. In total must have spent about £70-odd on colthes for them but MIL paid for it all. It was her presents for the kids so I only have to get them boots now. And the odd skirt/trousers and jumpers for them. Might get hubby to take me back up to Asda's later hehehe

Catsey Junior

24-11-2005, 02:10 PM   #14

Have a little New England Snow everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
24-11-2005, 02:12 PM   #15

I'm soooo jealous!!! I want some snow

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
24-11-2005, 02:33 PM   #16

Wow snow!!!!!!! Great picture Debs!!!

Just for you......

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: torty
John is Male
24-11-2005, 02:53 PM   #17

like the photo of the snow,,hope it stays there

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
24-11-2005, 03:01 PM   #18

Its belting down with snow here and very very windy!!!!!I am just about to go out too, luckily hubby is here, he can do the driving!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
24-11-2005, 03:23 PM   #19

Snow!!! It looks lovely . . . thing is it always looks lovely but life kinda grinds to a halt with snow (well it does here ). Do the roads gridlock and people drive either like idiots (too slow or too fast) in the States too?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
24-11-2005, 03:28 PM   #20

Thats me back for about 20mins til I pick up wee one phew so glad I'm feeling better.
Did the shop for the party, nearly bought a new out fit but bought one for ceilidh instead. Skirt,top,crop cardigan,boots and tights. Will get a photo of us all together before we go out tomorrow!
Now will someone please tell me how to keep the cats away from 10 packets of defrosting c hicken legs,prawns, sausage rolls ect?