Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
22-11-2005, 08:45 AM   #1

Daily Shred Thread / Tuesday

Morning all, doesn't look as bright here this morning but still dry at the minute.

Hope you all have a lovely Tuesday....

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
22-11-2005, 09:40 AM   #2

Re: Daily Shred Thread / Tuesday

Morning Fran, morning all......dull and a bit foggy here today. I'm off into town later.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
22-11-2005, 09:45 AM   #3

Morning all, still got the itchy's but have been up since 6 looking for Clementine, she went out Sunday afternoon came home for 5 minutes yesterday breakfast time and i haven't seen her since, shes probably taking advantage of the cold weather catching the wild little furries and birds whilst they are looking for food
its completley foggy here, down by us theyve reccomended knowone drive, the roads are just filled with thick thick fog.....
hope everyone has a nice day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
22-11-2005, 09:54 AM   #4

Morning all, we have thick frost this morning, although its sunny, I am dog walking early today, I have to go to town too..Have a good day all.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1
22-11-2005, 10:14 AM   #5

Ello!
No fog here this morning, yesterday you couldnt see hand in front of you!

I'll post about Wiggy's progress later, have a good day all of you. Luke I hope Clementine turns up soon.
Dawn.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
22-11-2005, 10:41 AM   #6

Good morning! Cold but no longer crisp here - a bit murky and a little less cold. Poor Tizzie lost her footing jumping onto the frozen patio from the wall this morning - her back legs slid from under her and she picked herself up and went off indoors in a huff at being made to feel embarrassed. Poor babe.

No news. Am on my own today (with a dog and 2 cats!) as OH has appointments elsewhere. Now.....what shall I do.....?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
22-11-2005, 10:41 AM   #7

Thick, thick frost here today too. Poor Ceilidh isnt at nursery today, I'm too frightend I'll slip. Hurt my back yesterday sneezing of all things so It's a lazy day all round

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
22-11-2005, 10:54 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by borderdawn
Ello!
No fog here this morning, yesterday you couldnt see hand in front of you!

I'll post about Wiggy's progress later, have a good day all of you. Luke I hope Clementine turns up soon.
Dawn.
shes annoyed Dawn cause when she did return fleetinglly last night we put her in a carrier and she went to the vets with the resst of the clan to have treatment on her coat for ringworm,

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
22-11-2005, 11:06 AM   #9

Cold and damp here today. I just can't get warm. Did anyone else see the Taming of the Shrew last night on BBC1? It had the uber-gorgeous Rufus Sewell in it and was very funny and clever. This series of modern Shakespeare interpretations are excellent; best TV for a while I think!!

Anyway - not sure what else is cooking for today. Hopefully the temperature will rise and I can take my coat and scarf off and get on with some work!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
22-11-2005, 11:14 AM   #10

Yes I enjoyed the Shakespeare spin-off, except Kate's voice! Presume Rufus Sewell was the groom? He was gorgeous, even with the make up and fishnets! Haven't seen him before (I think) - what has he been in?

Like you, I think it makes a change to actually get dramas, with actors, instead of the dreaded "reality", with people acting-up for the cameras.