Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

21-12-2005, 04:08 AM   #1

Wednesday thread

Good morning to you all ~ *technically it is still Tuesday night here, but as most of you are ahead of me in time, I thought I would cheat*

Life has been quite hectic here lately, but that does not mean that I do not think of you all often ~ so as things slow down around here with work and all, you can expect to see me popping in more frequently.

Enjoy your Wednesday and all that is shall bring your way!
Pet the fur babes for me as well. ((hugs))
Deb

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
21-12-2005, 09:09 AM   #2

Re: Wednesday thread

Hey Pidds - good to see you!
It's foggy and nasty here. Shortest day of the year - hurrah. I hate it as the daylight dwindles and find my spirits rising as the days gradually lengthen again.
Off to do the *big christmas food shop* - aaaargh!
Back for a chat later

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
21-12-2005, 10:43 AM   #3

Hey Deb - I saw you had started the Daily Thread and was about to ask what time it was with you . . . off to bed with you girl!!!! Hope to see you around more often

DM - it's murky, damp and icky here too. I really struggled getting up this morning. I've been doing bits and peices of food shopping all last week as I drive by Waitrose on my way home. Domi loves going 'bopping' (can't pronounce shopping yet ) so it keeps him happy and occupied!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's on the cards for today? Not sure. Things are quietening down in the office but I've quite a bit of prep. work to do on various bits and pieces and of course maintain a presense here. Am keeping a quiet thought for Fran and Tom today .

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
21-12-2005, 11:03 AM   #4

Morning all, ive got to go to the dentist and have part of a tooth removed, then that tooth rebuilt again and a filling put in another ah well the short term pain is better than toothache!!!
Only 4 days till christmas now

My thoughts are with Fran and family today what a position to be put in, but it shows their true love for dear old lucky

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
21-12-2005, 11:21 AM   #5

Not a bad day here a little overcast but not raining. Just finished cleaning my kitchen from top to bottom so gonna get the kids to mess it up again by making xmas cards for thier nanny & grandad. May even do a spot of face painting with madame later.

Got some piccies from last night I'll post them later

Catsey Veteran

21-12-2005, 11:36 AM   #6

We're back. Less than an hour to shop, an hour to pack away and £203 lighter! ....and I'm not even doing the big xmas meal!
Now I have the joy of the ironing (including Mum's) but I'll just tap out a message or two whilst the water reservoir warms up...............watch me still here at 2 o clock! Oh, how I hate ironong.
Hope the dentist was OK Luke.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
21-12-2005, 01:07 PM   #7

Morning everyone,

Late start for me as my son, Sean was being sick all night long. Am quite concerned about him in general because he has had constant problems with his stomach and he seems to be getting thinner and thinner.

Staying in today so he can rest and take it easy.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
21-12-2005, 01:37 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna
Morning everyone,

Late start for me as my son, Sean was being sick all night long. Am quite concerned about him in general because he has had constant problems with his stomach and he seems to be getting thinner and thinner.

Staying in today so he can rest and take it easy.
Donna - have you considered allergy testing him? He could have a food intollerance that is underlying all his stomach troubles, also may mean he's not absorbing the nutrition from the food.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
21-12-2005, 02:23 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
Donna - have you considered allergy testing him? He could have a food intollerance that is underlying all his stomach troubles, also may mean he's not absorbing the nutrition from the food.
Hi Yola

Yes he has been tested on some foods. Only real issue was egg white which we are now avoiding. He has worries at school so during school time his stomach is in knots so he has diarreah every day. Now he is off school it is now constipated and then last evening, after eating only butter toast for breckie and has some chips at lunch he was throwing up ALL night. As of yet, still not eaten today. Nothing wrong with the chips as I had a couple (NAUGHTY!!) and my daughter Emma had a bag. He is losing weight and so skinny now.

Catsey Veteran

21-12-2005, 02:37 PM   #10

Oh Donna - poor little chap.
Let us know how he gets on - he can't go on being poorly like that.

Excitement - the new car has just arrived. Not for me sadly, I've still got my jeep, but OHs new business car. When he first started this job (9 years ago?) we were soooo excited about new car; now, it's more of a pest . 'Oh, now we have to take everything out of the one going back, get used to a new one etc etc.' ........ not really, we do appreciate it, and look back to less prosperous times. No car, no holidays (domestic or foreign), baked potatoes (that's it!)for the last 3 days before paydays etc etc.
Ah memories!