Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Cats owned: 1 persion plus 3 domestic shorthair
18-05-2016, 04:14 PM   #1

Hello

Hi Every one, this forum really appeals to me, I have 4 kitties at the moment the oldest two are both17, the next is 14 and my youngest is 10. They are all fit and well, utterly spoilt, sleep on the beds, and only do what they want to. But I wouldn't have things any other way.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
19-05-2016, 09:03 PM   #2

Re: Hello

Hello Glenda, nice to see you here. Sadly, this forum is pretty quiet these days.

I have only 1 cat now, Rosie, who is 17. We lost Sidney our ginger and white cat a few weeks ago, he was quite disabled and did well to make it to 14.

Look forward to hearing more about your fur babies.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
20-05-2016, 07:14 AM   #3

Re: Hello

Morning Glenda,

As Kim has said the forum is a bit quiet but there are a few of us who still hover about and will post replies.

I have 2 cats. A black DH called Harris who is poorly at the moment but getting there. I also have a tortie called Skye, both are rescues.

Thown into the the mix in my house are also 2 rescue spaniels!

Looking forward to seeing pics and hearing about your furbabies